News from Clairet !

drum

9 hours ago, megasmart666 said:

I am from Russia, and they will say so, getting money from abroad is not so difficult for us, who would like to be able to. and a lot of very cool models are still working on webcam and getting paid for it, so most likely she has either given up selling content, or gone somewhere in very closed communities that are difficult for ordinary people to get into.

Fair enough. I mean, you're boots on the ground, I can't argue with anything you've said. :)

But, it still seems from the timing of when she disappeared that there's a strong likelihood that it's war-relevant. Maybe she's not tech-savvy enough to know the ways around sanctions to receive income. Maybe she lived with a boyfriend or husband who got drafted and she couldn't afford to live there anymore and had to move back in with her parents for awhile or something, and having sufficient privacy just isn't a possibility right now. It's all speculation, but the timing of it makes it suspect that there's a connection to the war. She's probably fine, in any case, and just doing with her life what she needs to do to get by during a difficult time for the Russian people (and moreso for the Ukrainians, of course), and when the guns go quiet she'll probably show up again (she seemed cheerful in her videos so I don't think she disliked what she was doing). 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/20/2023 at 7:50 PM, meganuke40 said:

As far as I'm aware, she's Russian. You guys know there's a war on this past year in which Russia invaded Ukraine, right? You guys know that most other countries subjected Russia to significant economic and trade sanctions, which probably makes it difficult for someone there to even receive money via the internet, right? You guys know that Russia doing catastrophically poorly in the war and in international diplomatic standing has caused them to subject their citizens to a very controlled form of media and internet access, which probably makes it difficult for someone there whose income came from the internet to even keep in touch with their customer base, right? Like... you guys exist on Planet Earth and understand what's happening in the world right now.... right?

So the answer to where she is and what's happened to her is fucking obvious, dudes. Occam's razor the situation. It became difficult to earn an income sufficient to pay her bills in the method she was using, so she stopped and found another income source. She's probably working as a grocery clerk or a bank teller or driving people around for RUber (get it, because the abbreviation for Russia is RU). Will she be back? Probably, because I imagine it's far less stress to earn an income doing what she was doing compared to the other options. Wait until the war's finished and see what happens. But as for where she is now, it's almost certain she's just working a job and paying her bills.

Wow, dude, you should try to work on your communication skills. You do realize that all of your patronizing comments and raising the pedantic finger were completely unnecessary? Were you trying to come off as the only person who knows what's going on in the world? You do realize that people on the other side of the pond have access to those informations as well, right? (to use your favorite word)

Yet you completely missed the point. The question was not why she is performing less or not at all, the question or simple statement was, that it is unusual that nobody knows anything concrete. Yet there are reports here and there that she has been seen doing performances for certain clients that already got her contact. Even though there is a war, new images of her emerged. ( although it is debated wether they are real or not)

And btw....russian people can still use the internet as our friends here on the board clearly show. 

1 hour ago, jacko300 said:

Wow, dude, you should try to work on your communication skills. You do realize that all of your patronizing comments and raising the pedantic finger were completely unnecessary? Were you trying to come off as the only person who knows what's going on in the world? You do realize that people on the other side of the pond have access to those informations as well, right? (to use your favorite word)

Yet you completely missed the point. The question was not why she is performing less or not at all, the question or simple statement was, that it is unusual that nobody knows anything concrete. Yet there are reports here and there that she has been seen doing performances for certain clients that already got her contact. Even though there is a war, new images of her emerged. ( although it is debated wether they are real or not)

And btw....russian people can still use the internet as our friends here on the board clearly show. 

"I don't know what's going on, does anyone know what's going on??"

"Here is what's going on. So this is probably what it is."

"Why are you treating me like I don't know what's going on?? How rude!"

lmao

It's you who missed the point. The point is that digging any deeper than the surface-level, obvious, and probable explanation is creepy, stalker behavior. It's just a thing she were doing on the internet. The fact that nobody knows anything concrete isn't unusual, what's unusual is a person acting as if they're due an explanation or a farewell or real-world life updates from a complete stranger with whom they have no bond or connection whatsoever aside from "sometimes I masturbated while watching videos of this person being lewd". 

As to the rest of what you said, if you want to get upset over how someone writes, that's your choice and your problem. Spend some more time on the internet, I'm tame, gentle, and mild, compared to most of what you'll read.

17 hours ago, meganuke40 said:

"I don't know what's going on, does anyone know what's going on??"

"Here is what's going on. So this is probably what it is."

"Why are you treating me like I don't know what's going on?? How rude!"

lmao

It's you who missed the point. The point is that digging any deeper than the surface-level, obvious, and probable explanation is creepy, stalker behavior. It's just a thing she were doing on the internet. The fact that nobody knows anything concrete isn't unusual, what's unusual is a person acting as if they're due an explanation or a farewell or real-world life updates from a complete stranger with whom they have no bond or connection whatsoever aside from "sometimes I masturbated while watching videos of this person being lewd". 

As to the rest of what you said, if you want to get upset over how someone writes, that's your choice and your problem. Spend some more time on the internet, I'm tame, gentle, and mild, compared to most of what you'll read.

Lmao, you really are a self-obsessed Know-it-all! :D I am sure you are a lot of fun to be around with in person... 

You confuse a mere expression of thought as a real question that you felt obliged to answer to. Nobody here did any digging of any sort, many people just wondered and came up with a few theories as many people do in many topics when they are passionate about something.  Did anyone on here ask for a farewell? Did anyone on here create a thread " Let's find out where she is and what she does?!" Not to my knowledge, so all of your prosaic points are of no substance. You just felt like spilling your political opinions, feeling good by raising the pedantic finger and degrading quite some people on this forum while putting yourself on a pedestal.

So probably start by applying your own advice to yourself: If you want to get upset over how someone writes, that's your choice and your problem. No need to suddenly explain the world to everyone. 

You are on a Forum called "Rosebuttboard". :D If you want to get political then move over to Twitter. I am sure it's one of your favorite platforms...;) 

Why are you discussing unlaid eggs.
There is just someone who has withdrawn. Done.

Everything else is speculation, and politics has no place here.
We Germans also discuss too much!

Sers TOm

6 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Lmao, you really are a self-obsessed Know-it-all! :D I am sure you are a lot of fun to be around with in person... 

You confuse a mere expression of thought as a real question that you felt obliged to answer to. Nobody here did any digging of any sort, many people just wondered and came up with a few theories as many people do in many topics when they are passionate about something.  Did anyone on here ask for a farewell? Did anyone on here create a thread " Let's find out where she is and what she does?!" Not to my knowledge, so all of your prosaic points are of no substance. You just felt like spilling your political opinions, feeling good by raising the pedantic finger and degrading quite some people on this forum while putting yourself on a pedestal.

So probably start by applying your own advice to yourself: If you want to get upset over how someone writes, that's your choice and your problem. No need to suddenly explain the world to everyone. 

You are on a Forum called "Rosebuttboard". :D If you want to get political then move over to Twitter. I am sure it's one of your favorite platforms...;) 

Nobody brought up politics but you; I only mentioned basic world facts of 2023. Stating again, if what I wrote makes you feel degraded or otherwise incensed (as it seems to have done), your feelings are your problem. If making personal attacks helps you feel better, then go for it, I really don't care. But as general life advice you should heed the your wiser countryman whose post followed your last one and preceded this one. 

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, weiwei said:

Before that it was on Banal.tv as well, and i shared it on Radeon's drive when it still existed.

I also found this picture on a Russian imageboard just yesterday, nothing particularly out of ordinary either, just a haircut i hadn't seen before.

6734b4809a702b223f1f0f8e74426834.jpg

its 

On 7/14/2023 at 6:33 PM, weiwei said:

its seems to be old stuff. That profile its her old profile and its not active now, just checked.

5 hours ago, badbiker said:

woooow...I hope she`s back and we see moore of her extreme prolapse and self fisting

Unfortunately not, they're from 2021 or so

• 1 month later...
I often look for news from Clairet, unfortunately I can't find anything...
How about you, 
does anyone have any information as to whether she will be active again?

On 4/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, Rosebutt said:

Again, this comes down to plain ‘ol Internet douchebaggery. It’s the virtual version of the playground bully.

takes a bully to take "down" a bully. (reason why i put mine on private to begin with. (just to get them to add me  if there's something of theirs "I" want.

3 hours ago, badbiker said:
I often look for news from Clairet, unfortunately I can't find anything...
How about you, 
does anyone have any information as to whether she will be active again?

Nothing mate, absolute radio silence

On 7/16/2023 at 6:03 AM, drum said:

Very good find, weiwei ! these were new to me !

I haven't seen these. Very hot clips!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.