News from Clairet !

drum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prolapse might be fake but everything else about the picture seems new. The combination on clothing, sheets and backdrop are different.

I would say it’s even anatomically impossible. At this length there should be a visible difference between where the rectum ends and the large intestine begins. No rectum is that long.

nice artwork but the artist didn’t know how sich a large prolapse would look like because nobody has ever seen one XD

23 hours ago, blaman said:

I would say it’s even anatomically impossible. At this length there should be a visible difference between where the rectum ends and the large intestine begins. No rectum is that long.

nice artwork but the artist didn’t know how sich a large prolapse would look like because nobody has ever seen one XD

well...what Clairet has shown so far, no one has seen before...
and certainly didn't think it was possible.
I hope to see more videos from her soon

8 hours ago, badbiker said:
well...what Clairet has shown so far, no one has seen before...
and certainly didn't think it was possible.
I hope to see more videos from her soon

Good point. While the previous poster is correct, did anyone ever think we would see a prolapse anywhere NEAR what Clair produced? 

I tought that is was a fake, but i scanned the picture with a few photo forensics site and it does not look like it was photoshopped. 

I agree that it is totally crazy and unbelievable. 

22 minutes ago, Bobzob2 said:

I tought that is was a fake, but i scanned the picture with a few photo forensics site and it does not look like it was photoshopped. 

I agree that it is totally crazy and unbelievable. 

crazy!! she is making one hell of a comeback then, id pay$$ to see the vid

I tried to see some discrepancy on the PC (i had only previouly seen it on my phone) and nope, couldn't see any myself, I'm not an expert and the picture isn't of the best quality, but it seems to check out.

Besides somebody posted a pic of her a while ago, thickness seemed to be in line with this picture, but it wasn't as long.

7 hours ago, ogkush07 said:

did you manage to save the pic?? I've been looking everywhere n haven't found anything new. if the photo isn't real its the ultimate troll :)

These are the ones i talked about, they've been posted on this thread before, the first one is pretty low res, i assume it was a profile pic from somebody on ThisVid.

614469.png

2196455.jpg

2196459.jpg

These are from late 2021/early 2022

4 hours ago, ls400driver said:

These are the ones i talked about, they've been posted on this thread before, the first one is pretty low res, i assume it was a profile pic from somebody on ThisVid.

614469.png

2196455.jpg

2196459.jpg

These are from late 2021/early 2022

thanks haven't seen her using the pump one  before, that would be a crazy vid to see

The Vid he use the pump is new for me...

This new pumping vid was very interesting for us...:P

Regards TOM

1 hour ago, ogkush07 said:

dose anyone have any pic and vid of her that they want to do swaps?? I've got a few including rare 1 n 2

from camwhores.tv no sound though 

I posted those on Radeon's drive when it still worked

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.