News from Clairet !

drum

27 minutes ago, returner2006 said:

Thanks new stuff.I wonder if this video is old and didnt released before or she make new videos now.

Its at least from 6 months ago, i pulled it from ThisVid.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woow great show...love it.
She is very flexible and can certainly fiss herself up to the elbow. whenever she pulls her arm out again, her prolapse comes out...always a little further...

On 9/18/2022 at 2:41 AM, ls400driver said:

Sometimes you have to open the site itself first and then open the link with the video.

Also, cheers, I'm the one posted it.

Thank you very much mate! 

I always find it fascinating that she can somehow suck this prolapse in without having to touch it. One would think that it would reach a level where it just keeps hanging out and has to be pushed inside manually

3 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Thank you very much mate! 

I always find it fascinating that she can somehow suck this prolapse in without having to touch it. One would think that it would reach a level where it just keeps hanging out and has to be pushed inside manually

She has incredible control over it, despite its length and mass,

4 minutes ago, meganuke40 said:

I bought half of Canada from Justin Trudeau, but on the condition that I'm not able to prove it to anybody.

But you guys all believe me, right? :)

:D I understand! maybe xeno 1 is the prime minister of russia and you dont know it

20 minutes ago, xeno1 said:

Here, thats actually from that exact video bobzobs picture is from. 

Man I'd kill to see one of those, and the 32cm one you've mentioned, I can't even imagine.

Sadly I only got to see her live once, I woke up at 3am for no reason, decided to check it out and there she was.

5 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Another 2 videos i don't recall seeing before were posted here, private as usual, unfortunately he declined my request.

https://www.camwhores.tv/videos/9578148/clairet-rare/

https://www.camwhores.tv/videos/9578202/clairet-rare-2/

i hope its not thisvid style

8 minutes ago, returner2006 said:

Deleted? Could someone please re-up?

Nothing worthy of mention, just a screenshot of his phone with what was allegedly the video, she wasn't even naked.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.