News from Clairet !

drum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's any video out from that picture, unless somebody is keeping it to themselves, i personally shared the only one I was able to grab (the one where she's wearing socks and there's no audio).

There was a person on thisvid.com that had the video. At least the thumbnail showed a shot that looked like this session. They were rather weird about from whom they would accept friend requests. Eventually, like all her videos, it was taken down.

Someone is hoarding it.

2 hours ago, ve7 said:

There was a person on thisvid.com that had the video. At least the thumbnail showed a shot that looked like this session. They were rather weird about from whom they would accept friend requests. Eventually, like all her videos, it was taken down.

Someone is hoarding it.

I simply do not understand this. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 6:03 PM, Rosebutt said:

One wonders if she gets any pleasure out of it at this point.

She must, she always looks like she is enjoying it. Even when she has to deep fist herself to put it back. Sometimes it doesn't cooperate, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Methinks the war has something to do with her disappearance 

I admit, my first thought wasn't to danger. My imagination found itself speculating upon a camo-clad Clairet with a little smirk because the other soldiers have no idea what she has in her pants.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Bobzob2 said:

614469.png?rand=20220830173903

Just found this one (sorry very small file) 

She has grown insanely in diameter. 

Incredible ! where is the file, bobzob2 ??

On 8/31/2022 at 11:47 AM, Bobzob2 said:

It's the avatar from a guy on thisvid.

I sent him a message to know where it comes from but no answer

because maybe it's a morph and the user won't tell?

i can hardly imagine that this pic isn't a morph, but would be pleased to stand corrected.

1 hour ago, blaman said:

because maybe it's a morph and the user won't tell?

i can hardly imagine that this pic isn't a morph, but would be pleased to stand corrected.

Could just be from a video we didn't see yet,or just a screen cap from her liveshow, because it definitely looks like her prolapse...

6 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Could just be from a video we didn't see yet,or just a screen cap from her liveshow, because it definitely looks like her prolapse...

No, what Blaman is saying is that it’s  her prolapse but morphed on a photoshop-type program to look bigger than it is. 

Edited by Rosebutt

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

Something wrong with this site? Can't open it, the page says "403 Forbidden

Sometimes you have to open the site itself first and then open the link with the video.

Also, cheers, I'm the one posted it.

1 hour ago, ls400driver said:

Sometimes you have to open the site itself first and then open the link with the video.

Also, cheers, I'm the one posted it.

Thanks for posting it. 

Her prolapse is otherworldly.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.