News from Clairet !

drum

it’s not clear how he adds people as friends) I have a good profile with rare vids on that site, he doesn’t add me ((and he adds someone with vids that are on the Internet (((((if someone shares this video, I will be grateful ))

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats about fail with all the new vids at fistingplanet ?

There are many double vids from

ClaiDubois 

but nothing runs... 1k/ 2k / 3k and so ...what happens ?

Regards TOM

1 hour ago, _tgt said:

whats about fail with all the new vids at fistingplanet ?

There are many double vids from

ClaiDubois 

but nothing runs... 1k/ 2k / 3k and so ...what happens ?

Regards TOM

wut???

They appear to be sponsored advert posts and not videos, and there's also a banner underneath most videos that also links to her LiveJasmin page. When I'd spoken to her recently in a live show, she said that she wasn't sure how to get people to find her since the site move, so maybe she bought some advertising.

Then again, she hadn't been seen live on stream for over two weeks now...

2 hours ago, bob957 said:

They appear to be sponsored advert posts and not videos, and there's also a banner underneath most videos that also links to her LiveJasmin page. When I'd spoken to her recently in a live show, she said that she wasn't sure how to get people to find her since the site move, so maybe she bought some advertising.

Then again, she hadn't been seen live on stream for over two weeks now...

I believe this removal of movies from Fistingplanet is because of her change of platform to livejasmin. Probably they were forced to remove the videos. 
I think thats what happenend, and im pretty sure that if she reachs the guys from fistingplanet on twitter (they answer!) they will put new promotional movies to her - its a win-win situation. 
I hope she is doing well!! My favorite model! =)

Edited by totefist

ah yes.
As a Russian, she can't really go online freely...the "nice" Russian boss has regulated and forbidden everything!
I really feel sorry for her, if she has to earn her living with it...

Regards

I always like looking for the newest. She is past a foot long now. Now, if you want to know how much of her colon can be pushed out, consider this. I am bigger than her physically and when I deep, deep clean I insert a hose with a ball on the end. It reaches all the way to my inside end and it is about 3 feet (1M) long. If her prolapse is 1 foot (300cm) long, there is the same amount going back up inside. Either she knows and doesn't care because it is so pleasurable, or doesn't and only has a little left before the whole beautiful organ is outside her body. Either way, it is a thrill watcher her have so much fun with it.

From a comment on Reddit, looks like we may not be seeing any new content any time soon :(

I am a friend of hers and have been a fan for several years. She got kicked off Streamate along with all other Russian models with no notice. She was not able to notify her fans that she switched to Livejasmin. While getting established on there she acquired a very abusive stalker who may have hacked her too. She had to stop camming there too. I am sure she will let me know if she is able to resume. Her name is ClaireDubois on that platform. She is super cool, I adore her. She works hard to scrub her images off the internet to protect her family from seeing it. It's too bad people don't respect that. She does make amazing custom videos if you can connect with her. I have purchased many over the years and they are mindblowing. I have not bought one since the beginning of the war when western union was still functioning there. With financial isolation imposed for the atrocities being committed in Ukraine I believe crypto will be the only way to buy a video from her.

15 hours ago, bob957 said:

From a comment on Reddit, looks like we may not be seeing any new content any time soon :(

which reddit group was this said? do you know?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 7:46 PM, bob957 said:

I am a friend of hers and have been a fan for several years. She got kicked off Streamate along with all other Russian models with no notice. She was not able to notify her fans that she switched to Livejasmin. While getting established on there she acquired a very abusive stalker who may have hacked her too. She had to stop camming there too. I am sure she will let me know if she is able to resume. Her name is ClaireDubois on that platform. She is super cool, I adore her. She works hard to scrub her images off the internet to protect her family from seeing it. It's too bad people don't respect that. She does make amazing custom videos if you can connect with her. I have purchased many over the years and they are mindblowing. I have not bought one since the beginning of the war when western union was still functioning there. With financial isolation imposed for the atrocities being committed in Ukraine I believe crypto will be the only way to buy a video from her.

Hi Bob, I just discovered Clairet/Claidubois a few months ago and am fascinated by this woman and her ability...
I would love to buy videos of her extreme prolapse show..
Do you still have direct contact? Maybe there is a way to buy videos directly from her?

• 3 weeks later...

What a great find, galeks !!

There is a very little pee at 5m30....

I wish she would pee more, like Raisa !

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 8:42 PM, rbp said:

That is almost 10 inches of her ass hanging out. I mean realistically how much more will come out of her. 

This much, and I don't think she is done with it yet.

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/photos/view/clairets_longest

On 6/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Gaperman said:

Someone have this movie? I can pay

I could only find the "still". But a video of her prolapsing almost 2/3 of her colon like here would be out of this world. I go looking about every week.

38 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I could only find the "still". But a video of her prolapsing almost 2/3 of her colon like here would be out of this world. I go looking about every week.

One wonders if she gets any pleasure out of it at this point.

Hi,

There are others who have an even bigger incident ...see Hungerff or Punchboy....
Fun ? for sure, it's the feeling...and the mind game

regards

On 6/27/2022 at 2:23 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

some times ago I see that movie on a platform, but I dont remember ... The video was aviable only for "friend" of that guy that upload it...

I think somewhere we can find it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.