How old?

Pegasus

I think about how old you guys were the first time you could take a fist all the way into the ass. Personally, I was about 20 years old

I was 26 when I first took a whole fist in, and after only playing since I was 25. This was after a 6 year break where I wasnt true to myself and repressed ny desires that I developed between 15-18. However at 28 I fully embrace my kinks now and have been exploring them by diving head first, which very much includes anal stretching to accommodate a fist, it even two one day.

I was 19. Couldn't believe I could take it. I had only had a few cocks before that. But the sensation just kept getting better and better the more my hole stretched

probably about 16 or 17. i first experimented with anal when i was like 12 and put the end of my toothbrush in haha. i was like 15 when i first started actively working towards a prolapse. still working at it slowly :)

I was so conflicted. I had this pre-disposition to liking ass play. And yet I was all about girls. It was a quiet prison for a long time. Self imposed. But now at 40 I'm chill and balanced

I started playing with my ass when i was 15 and could fit a fist when i was 17 today i can fit plugs that are 8.5 cm wide without problem and i'm 23 but  now i need to practice with depth

@LuigiBuldrini
 get yourself a slink, even one off of alibaba. Pick whatever you can handle width wise. The tips are all narroe enough that youll be able to take some. Easily the best beginners depth toy due to its softness and being a modest length (does not reach the traverse colon). You can get longer snakes that go deeper too if you end up enjoying it.

I got my own fist in at 15. I remember that because I didn't have my driver's license yet.

18 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

@LuigiBuldrini
 get yourself a slink, even one off of alibaba. Pick whatever you can handle width wise. The tips are all narroe enough that youll be able to take some. Easily the best beginners depth toy due to its softness and being a modest length (does not reach the traverse colon). You can get longer snakes that go deeper too if you end up enjoying it.

Yes , i bought this one  https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H16a76486643f44b485e97077bc16bbc8e/60-centimetri-Super-Long-Anale-Spina-Dildo-Butt-Plug-Giocattoli-Adulti-Del-Sesso-Per-Gli-Uomini.jpg_q50.jpg

But it doesn't really help me with the bigger toys like this one  https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1po.jSpXXXXXUXVXXq6xXFXXXS/226931309/HTB1po.jSpXXXXXUXVXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg_.webp

Any other tips ? xD

i was 13 i started very young with shoving things in my ass as long as i can remember. not even a sexual thing until i was 15. im 27 now

A fist? I think I was 20. But I started young, I starting with a pencil in my ass while I was 8 or 9, yeah I know I was quite early-maturing... but that was my way into this fisting thing!

Exactly 18, im happy that i even have a photo of that moment :)

I discover that anal caress were pleasant at 14, then the pleasure of dilation at 15 and get my own hand for the first time just before 16 ; it was the first of thousand times…

On 5/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, cuckmouse said:

I was so conflicted. I had this pre-disposition to liking ass play. And yet I was all about girls. It was a quiet prison for a long time. Self imposed. But now at 40 I'm chill and balanced

why does enjoying our kink have to conflict with being "all about girls" ?    Straight guy here,  love my anal play,  but have no desire to have another guy involved.   Just not wired that way.    Wish I could share it with my wife, but she's not into anything anal.   Just the way it is.  

• 5 weeks later...

First fist in my ass was my own, aged 36. But been playing with my butt in various ways for 30 years before that. Looking at the answers above it looks like I'm late to the fisting game :-/

On 5/7/2020 at 3:02 AM, yesplease said:

why does enjoying our kink have to conflict with being "all about girls" ?    Straight guy here,  love my anal play,  but have no desire to have another guy involved.   Just not wired that way.    Wish I could share it with my wife, but she's not into anything anal.   Just the way it is.   

I totally agree, anal play and sexuality have nothing to do with one another (after all, everyone has an arsehole). But society imposes certain taboos, prejudices and stereotypes on us, whether directly or subliminally. Some people can easily overcome that and enjoy their kinks without getting hung up on them, for others it may be a more difficult journey. I'm glad @cuckmouse came to terms with his internalised conflict between his sexuality and the apparent taboo of his desires; I'm still struggling with some of mine. Other than chatting on this forum I've never told anyone else about my fetishes, not even my wife. But then I'm 99% sure she wouldn't be into any of them and would be actively repulsed by many of them…

• 3 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:50 PM, Upthebutt said:

I was 26 when I first took a whole fist in, and after only playing since I was 25. This was after a 6 year break where I wasnt true to myself and repressed ny desires that I developed between 15-18. However at 28 I fully embrace my kinks now and have been exploring them by diving head first, which very much includes anal stretching to accommodate a fist, it even two one day.

I was the same. It took a long time for me to accept my desires and not feel dirty about it.

Have you ever done anal play with someone else?

I believe I was 13 or 14 years old when I discovered anal play and I was 15 or 16 when I managed to fist myself for the first time. I was able to take dildos and plugs over 10 cm in diameter before my twentieth. I regret it that I took things way slower after that, if I kept playing with my hole multiple times a week I guess I would have one of the biggest holes right now.

I just picked up the extreme assplay again this week after at least 5 months and I was surprised I could take my 10 cm buttplug in right away, I guess my hole was happy to be stretched like that again. Now I have to keep going and take that thing a few times a week so I can finally take the XXXL red boy plug.

Edit: This is the toy I'm using at the moment, I love it when I bounce up and down so it gets completely in and then completely out, again and again at a rapid speed. https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Knob-Buddy-Butt-Shaped-Diameter/dp/B01K1L008O

Edited by Jarred

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.