Comfortable Hollow Buttplug...

Curious71

try MEO. in addition to the crazy metal plugs, they also do... I think it's called an 'ass grommet' or something. anyway, it's softer to the touch and not cold like the metal, but it's firm enough to stay in shape once it's in. comes with a plug to fit.

I have one and it's really comfortable and easy to wear for long periods if that's your thing, probably worth looking into it.

I have both from meo. The metal one starts to hurt after a while and I can’t keep it in for long. The ass grommet is terrible. It won’t stay inside even how hard I try. The ones I love and can wear for many hours straight and sleep with is the ones from Perfect Fit. I have the large and xl and I have no problem sleeping with them or walk around 

5 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

I have both from meo. The metal one starts to hurt after a while and I can’t keep it in for long. The ass grommet is terrible. It won’t stay inside even how hard I try. The ones I love and can wear for many hours straight and sleep with is the ones from Perfect Fit. I have the large and xl and I have no problem sleeping with them or walk around 

I’ve been wanting to try sleeping plugged with a hollow plug for a long time. How does it work for you? The idea of staying stretched for hours at a time and just removing the stopper to shit is totally intriguing and hot to me. Can you describe your experience?

6 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

The ass grommet is terrible

I think a point worth making here, also, is that everyone is different. everyone's asshole is different. what is comfortable and easy to wear for one person, might not be for someone else. plus, I've not tried to  sleep with my ass grommet in. but I've not had a problem having it in for a few hours while I go about my day. that being said, the 'perfect fit' tunnels are very highly reviewed so that's a safe bet.

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I’ve been wanting to try sleeping plugged with a hollow plug for a long time. How does it work for you? The idea of staying stretched for hours at a time and just removing the stopper to shit is totally intriguing and hot to me. Can you describe your experience?

It works just fine. I use J Lube when I insert the plug. I find that silicon just dries up my hole for some reason. I also wear a diaper so I don’t fill up with gas (it’s a problem over time). When I remove the plug my hole stays open for about an hour 

I’ve used both the middle one and the larger one. Though the shape is PERFECT for ass play (and I’m SURE the Kong Co. knows this) the material is VERY rough for that application. Also, the holes on either end make for a very strong vacuum situation. Unlike other toys i have, I keep two fingers hooked into the bigger hole on the bottom as it could EASILY be sucked in past the point of no return.

I sadly know that 'point of no return' with the largest version of Kong. I had to visit the ER to have it removed. Luckily they got it out without having to cut me open. Therefore I no longer would use it.

12 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

the holes on either end make for a very strong vacuum situation

really? I would have thought that  the opposite was true... surely they allow air flow so prevent a vacuum build up?

we had one of the largest ones for our actual dog, but before I could try it out, my partner gave it to her friend for her dog...

2 hours ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

really? I would have thought that  the opposite was true... surely they allow air flow so prevent a vacuum build up?

we had one of the largest ones for our actual dog, but before I could try it out, my partner gave it to her friend for her dog...

Has something to do with the different-sized holes.

The Kong never went to beyond point of no return. I always end up having a strong need to push them out and fighting it for a while is fun.

But they're not like the holes plugs we are talking about.

I truly want to try a pig hole.

6 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

The Kong never went to beyond point of no return. I always end up having a strong need to push them out and fighting it for a while is fun.

But they're not like the holes plugs we are talking about.

I truly want to try a pig hole.

That’s the thing with them- their shape is pretty much MADE for anal play but the hard rubber material is simply no good.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:36 AM, Rosebutt said:

That’s the thing with them- their shape is pretty much MADE for anal play but the hard rubber material is simply no good.

You need to use the black one, not the red one.

They are indeed hard and will not adapt to your butt. Your butt will adapt to them. That's also something I like.

I am thinking about casting them as silicone. Make a mold using an Kong, then pouring medium soft silicone, letting it dry. Maybe even include a chain or a wire in the middle for rappel.

Edited by AzFrNick

1 hour ago, AzFrNick said:

You need to use the black one, not the red one.

They are indeed hard and will not adapt to your butt. Your butt will adapt to them. That's also something I like.

I am thinking about casting them as silicone. Make a mold using an Kong, then pouring medium soft silicone, letting it dry. Maybe even include a chain or a wire in the middle for rappel.

That’s 100% something I would purchase. And you know what AZ? You’re right- the red and black ARE different. Just realized that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.