Can't pee after fisting

adoregapes

I think I have a problem where I can't pee 2-3 hours after inserting some big toys(2.7-3inch diameter) and/or fist in my butt. When I have to pee I go to the toilet and nothing comes out and suddenly the urge to pee is gone. Is this dangerous and has anyone else experienced this?

What is likely happening is that your toys are applying pressure to your bladder, causing whatever amount of pee to be in there to feel like much more. This leaves you feeling like you have to go. Im assuming that you remove your toy when you go to pee, which gets rid of the pressure, both preventing you from having to pee and showing you that you didn't actually have to pee in the first place.

Happens to me too sometimes. Nothing to be afraid of.

The thing is, I get this after I finish my session and I have no toys up my butt... It's been almost 7 hours after I removed the toy and I'm stilll unable to pee and starting to worry a lot, this has never happened for such a long time. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: After 7 hours I decided to take a hot shower and just try to relax, it worked and now I'm fine. Still wondering why did it take so much time tho, it freaked me out...

Edited by adoregapes
update

I believe that the pressure from your toys caused your pelvic floor muscles to involuntarily contract and tense up, preventing you from peeing afterwards. The fact that when you relaxed with a hot shower really demonstrates this. As for what you can do? Not much, other than drinking plenty of water and relaxing! You could try drinking a coffee if youre really desperate as it works as a diuretic, but anything more than that will likely be overkill.

For me as long as I am good and horny I don't have to. Sometimes even after orgasm, especially with extreme sex involving large penetration I am in no mood to go either.

3 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

For me as long as I am good and horny I don't have to. Sometimes even after orgasm, especially with extreme sex involving large penetration I am in no mood to go either.

Does that mean that you can't pee or you just don't want to?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, adoregapes said:

The thing is, I get this after I finish my session and I have no toys up my butt... It's been almost 7 hours after I removed the toy and I'm stilll unable to pee and starting to worry a lot, this has never happened for such a long time. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: After 7 hours I decided to take a hot shower and just try to relax, it worked and now I'm fine. Still wondering why did it take so much time tho, it freaked me out...

Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He did just that, showered and all was fine. It's a scary feeling and gave him a bit of anxiety, but it goes away, only when we first started rigorously playing/fisting did it become a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another update:

I actually went to see an urologist because I was worried for a kidney or urinary tract problem. The ultrasound didn't show anything out of the ordinary and doc said I'm fine and I have nothing to worry about.

Last week I played with my butt again and used the same toy I did last time. I managed to take a leak 1.5-2h after I finished. I believe it's really the overstimulation of the pelvic floor muscles and/or prostate which make it hard for the stream to start or go through. Weird thing is not too many people have this issue, maybe I'm just still young and kinda new to this stuff even though I have no problem taking a fist or so.

• 1 year later...

I have similar, most noticed with prostate stimulation, I've assumed it's just a normal part of it.  Occasionally I'll get the feeling of needing to poop after as well but nothing there either.  It's most likely basically muscle reaction from the stimulation/stretching I guess 

I have similar symptoms now and then, feels weird but it's nothing to worry about.
Listen to your body and get to know your limits but always take pain seriously.

not being able to pee after a good session is regular for me. Didnt worry me, more annoying than anything i'd say. Takes a few hours before I can go. learning to relax and release the tension from the muscles certainly helps. I normally sit to pee but can only do it standing up after a session - drink plenty of fluids and chill 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:13 AM, adoregapes said:

I think I have a problem where I can't pee 2-3 hours after inserting some big toys(2.7-3inch diameter) and/or fist in my butt. When I have to pee I go to the toilet and nothing comes out and suddenly the urge to pee is gone. Is this dangerous and has anyone else experienced this?

I have this as well, usually after using a big toy for a while. But it's never been to the point that I couldn't piss at all. What I think is happening is that the anal ring is bigger to begin with, from taking bigger things like fists and huge toys, and play causes it to expand into the bladder somehow.

When this happens, I can still piss - but it takes like 30 seconds for the flow to start, and I have to "finagle" my muscles to allow the urine to travel up to the urethra.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.