Intensity vs frequency - finding it hard to resist working my passage

Errol Calendar

I've recently started 'working my passage' after a ten year lapse. I try to have a full workout - which exhausts my asshole -  every three or four days - giving my body time to recover and build new tissue.

But I'm finding it hard to resist giving myself a quick fist, especially before going to bed: lying there with a worked and swollen ass, and that flappy-slappy feeling when I fart, is just too nice.

So my question is - granted that the real growth happens as a result of intense sessions followed by a recovery period - is it OK to, during those rest periods to keep your ass 'on its toes' with less intense stretching, such as self-fisting? Will regular light fisting during the recovery periods slow down progress? Or will the continual light stretching and working accelerate progress?

I go through stages with it personally, but I've never had issues sometimes I'll only stretch once a week sometimes 4-7 times at least and a few times a day.

If anything I noticed when I stretch more often I have made more progress, within a week I went up an insane amount when I stretched minimum 10inch circ 19 times that week or sometimes my girlfriend would double fist me whilst I also have a hand up my ass. 

I honestly find the feeling addictive. I get a really bad craving for it and just chase the feeling of getting light headed from being stretched so much. 

As long as there is no bloody or feeling really sore I don't see why you would need to worry about stretching heaps.

When I have been sore I stop and then a day later I feel better. I'm fairly lucky though as I'm still only 22 and can take a oxballs pig hole XXL with a doc Johnson bombshell ultra girthy plug straight up the centre of it and 4 fingers and finally get the light headed feeling. I'm drug free doing it so that's just how it makes me feel. 

But even after doing that I don't feel any pain or discomfort and happily will have my girlfriend fist me that same evening and still always make progress. 

Wow, Analfister97! It sounds like you're having fun!

I'm tempted to just go with the flow, and fist whenever the urge and the opportunity takes me. But, I live with someone from whom I have to keep my kink secret - and feel a bit guilty about it too. I guess that one of the advantages of keeping to a two or three day 'training' routine is that it avoids me getting addicted to it - which could become quite disruptive for me. I know how it can become addictive - I lived alone for about 15 years and ended up working my ass most days.

I wonder - does stretching require the same amount of recovery as muscle building?

I've wondered the same thing about stretching vs muscle building too but I see heaps of progress with stretching so I just keep it up, honestly the biggest three better my girlfriend and i both think.

Go with the flow for a bit and see how you feel, I haven't had any issues with it, if I feel like stretching my ass or being fisted I just do it and don't think about it. 

Being ashamed of it is hard, I still feel it sometimes but it's calmed down alot, my girlfriend loves fisting me and stretching my ass which helped me build some more confidence with it, now she usually just goes straight for my ass cause she loves making me cum and most of the time I didn't her too and we are both really conditioned to cumming that way 

3 hours ago, Analfister97 said:

Being ashamed of it is hard, I still feel it sometimes but it's calmed down alot, my girlfriend loves fisting me and stretching my ass which helped me build some more confidence with it, now she usually just goes straight for my ass cause she loves making me cum and most of the time I didn't her too and we are both really conditioned to cumming that way 

The thing about anal sex is that it rarely is spontaneous since you have to clean yourself first before sticking anything in there. How do you guys deal with this if your girlfriend just goes straight for the butt play ?

On 3/21/2020 at 4:03 AM, tubbis said:

The thing about anal sex is that it rarely is spontaneous since you have to clean yourself first before sticking anything in there. How do you guys deal with this if your girlfriend just goes straight for the butt play ?

Literally just go clean my bum or she comes with me and helps, she's a nurse and honestly doesn't give a fuck

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.