A small rant.

minx

I'm in the mood for a rant...or at least to vent some feelings.

1) My sex drive is back and its horrid
2) My husband is working ridiculous hours and therefore has nothing to do with (1)
3) As per 1 and 2 I want another baby but it can't happen if he's at work or asleep.
4) Had massive fallouts with a load of women on a forum, and whilst I'm inclined to think fuck it and ignore the lot of them its quite upsetting, as is the amount of side-taking and shit stirring thats going on, its all gone quiet now but has the feel of the calm before the storm because its just not finished. Maybe I should just finish it and have done with it.
5) My knee hurts
6) I had 3 cigarettes while my best friend was here. I enjoyed them. I am now steering clear of all shops until the temptation has passed.
7) The temptation as above is no doubt caused by (2) and the fact that he's returned to playing WoW when he's here.
8) Am "hormonally challenged" at the moment which requires chocolate, however chocolate does not help with losing weight which would ease 5 but is also appeasing 6.
9) whole situation going on with money which I thought was further along than it is. Which is very annoying.
10) House is a tip.
11) None of the above would really matter if I was getting enough sex. Not even good sex, just enough.

Thanks for listening. Comments welcome (as long as they're nice ones!)

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 24 2008, 01:28 AM) [snapback]77323[/snapback]
7) The temptation as above is no doubt caused by (2) and the fact that he's returned to playing WoW when he's here.

Tell him to cut that shit out and fuck you? I've seen quite a few relationships/friendships ruined by that game, it's quite amazing really.

Print this list out and go through it with your husband, tip toe around the WoW part as I've found they can get very defensive about their habits.

To be honest I could have stopped him going back but I didn't. And when he does go on he's not in a Guild anymore so he can and does stop when I tell him. It wasn't a very comment for me to have made actually.

Can't you tell the world is a nicer place now I've had some?

smile.gif OK Minxy smile.gif Here we go mate smile.gif I read your rant a coupla days ago and now that I've had time to think about it:

1. Nowt wrong with having a high or 'normal' sex drive. It's peeps that supress it that have the problem.
2. Ask him to cut his hours or take a day off in the sack. "Too much work makes Jack ..... " etc etc etc.
3. Exactly!
4. Don't log in again. Fuck em! You don't need em!
5. Plaster? And get hubby to kiss it better .......... (see 1, 2 & 3 in your rant!).
6. You dont need them; but sounds like you need to smoke something else to cure all else on your rant list!
7. How old is he? If I've got this right; he needs to pay more attention to the important things in life!
8. No comment! Just how many times did I make stupid comments when the ex was hormonal. You're not catching me with this one!
9. It's only money! Fuck it! It's not important. Be happy. See through the money haze and as long as you can eat and have a roof over your head ......
10. And?
11. See my point 1 above. Seems we've gone full circle?

Minx matey; seems we/you have gone full circle? And it all comes down to being happy smile.gif And most of that for adults comes down to being needed in one way or another. Screw the housework, cooking, wage making or bill paying cry.gif Fulfilling those needs dont make you happy cry.gif Syptoms:= Sex drive; hubby working too much; broody; bitchy; bad knee; nicotine relapse; pissed off with silly games; hormonal; money worries; housework = YOU NEED MUCH MORE SEX THAN YOU ARE CURRENTLY GETTING! AND QUALITY STUFF pimp.gif DEMAND IT MINX jester.gif

And BTW ........ so do I ........... pimp.gif

btw: Just in case ...... this was all tongue in cheek ..... but wtf ..... sex is good jester.gif and I guess your rant wasnt intended to atract too much sensible comment pimp.gif Edited by TBTB

QUOTE(TBTB @ Jan 24 2008, 06:43 PM) [snapback]77499[/snapback]

smile.gif OK Minxy smile.gif Here we go mate smile.gif I read your rant a coupla days ago and now that I've had time to think about it:

1. Nowt wrong with having a high or 'normal' sex drive. It's peeps that supress it that have the problem.
2. Ask him to cut his hours or take a day off in the sack. "Too much work makes Jack ..... " etc etc etc.
3. Exactly!
4. Don't log in again. Fuck em! You don't need em!
5. Plaster? And get hubby to kiss it better .......... (see 1, 2 & 3 in your rant!).
6. You dont need them; but sounds like you need to smoke something else to cure all else on your rant list!
7. How old is he? If I've got this right; he needs to pay more attention to the important things in life!
8. No comment! Just how many times did I make stupid comments when the ex was hormonal. You're not catching me with this one!
9. It's only money! Fuck it! It's not important. Be happy. See through the money haze and as long as you can eat and have a roof over your head ......
10. And?
11. See my point 1 above. Seems we've gone full circle?
Screw the housework, cooking, wage making or bill paying cry.gif Fulfilling those needs dont make you happy cry.gif Syptoms:= Sex drive; hubby working too much; broody; bitchy; bad knee; nicotine relapse; pissed off with silly games; hormonal; money worries; housework = YOU NEED MUCH MORE SEX THAN YOU ARE CURRENTLY GETTING! AND QUALITY STUFF pimp.gif DEMAND IT MINX jester.gif

I'm liking this. Thank you.

Number 6 is sounding especially good right now, only it makes me ridiculously horny and I would go mad.

Oh well...thanks both of you for a giggle at least. I'm much less hormonal today. smile.gif (thank fuck)

laugh.gif Hee Hee laugh.gif Right on Minx wink.gif You got it cool.gif .......... and "6" gives me the munchies most of the time and I have to devour the contents of the fridge and freezer jester.gif ......... so at least it's having a positive effect on you! pimp.gif Anyway ......... back to eating the fridge- freezer pimp.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

Never got munchies just got insatiable. Not very much fun.

Addition to small rant:
i) very spotty
ii) very cold
iii) still not getting any but have been at mum and dads
iv) baby decided that 3am is the PERFECT time to get up and screams until you give in. He won't nap either and is insisting on constant holding and attention which is even more exhausting than all the above!

On the up side I'm going on holiday. smile.gif

• 2 months later...
QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 23 2008, 03:28 PM) [snapback]77323[/snapback]

I'm in the mood for a rant...or at least to vent some feelings.

1) My sex drive is back and its horrid
2) My husband is working ridiculous hours and therefore has nothing to do with (1)
3) As per 1 and 2 I want another baby but it can't happen if he's at work or asleep.
4) Had massive fallouts with a load of women on a forum, and whilst I'm inclined to think fuck it and ignore the lot of them its quite upsetting, as is the amount of side-taking and shit stirring thats going on, its all gone quiet now but has the feel of the calm before the storm because its just not finished. Maybe I should just finish it and have done with it.
5) My knee hurts
6) I had 3 cigarettes while my best friend was here. I enjoyed them. I am now steering clear of all shops until the temptation has passed.
8) Am "hormonally challenged" at the moment which requires chocolate, however chocolate does not help with losing weight which would ease 5 but is also appeasing 6.
9) whole situation going on with money which I thought was further along than it is. Which is very annoying.
10) House is a tip.
11) None of the above would really matter if I was getting enough sex. Not even good sex, just enough.

Thanks for listening. Comments welcome (as long as they're nice ones!)

Hellllooooooooooooooooooo

Do you all miss me? Yeh didn't think so.

Thought I'd update my rantings...

1) my sex drive has luckily been AWOL for some time. This in addition to the fact that I don't want to be nekkid in front of anyone but my husband who, lets face it, has seen me in a worse state, means that I've not been too bothered by distinct sex requirement. However I just got really randy but have limited means of solving the matter.
2) Still stands.
3) Still want another baby but on hold due to so called fat reducing medication. It's not working. Well it might be but it means I can't sleep properly when I get a chance and therefore makes me super grumpy and headachey.
4) Still stumbles on but really can't be arsed anymore. Up side is that I have an almost best friend out of it, a position that has been sadly empty since my last one died. unsure.gif
5) My knee no longer hurts!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY! But my hips are fucked.
6) Not smoked since! HURRAY! However feel it might be contributing to grumpiness.
7) No more WoW but mostly because he's working too much!
8) Still hormonally challenged at times but thats women for you.
9) Money bit better than it was. HURRAY!
10) House is a bit messy but it'll do. Dog is blowing her coat so leaves a print of her wherever she's been, and baby is now crawling so is into everything. He has also found his willy which he takes every opportunity to get to know better, not so funny when you're trying to change his nappy but hey ho...its very funny watching him try to pull it off. Didn't realise you all got so fascinated so young!
11) As per 1 I'm not really that bothered about the sex though sure if I was getting some I would be.

Miss you all anyway, and miss Minx at times but can't say I'd change it.

Hope you're all well and happy. xx

always interesting to read about the relationship between a young mother and her younger boy biggrin.gif keep us updated jester.gif Edited by gninori

Hi Minx, nice to see ya again, smile.gif miss ya of course and too many other friends old board style,sad.gif great to have news but sorry to see that you're in the same"just need enough sex " mood than me muhaha biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif Kiss Ya HoneyMinx love.gif (^ ^) friends.gif

Hi, Minxie, how is it possible that a sexy and sharpminded women like you can`t just spot a good descreet lover? That would solve a few points of yer rant, isn`t it? Wanna be honest? C`mon you know you really love only your hubby, don`t you? Just like going out sometimes to buy some 0 calories (actually minus calories) chocolate...

Your hubby would probably punch me in the face for this words..

Hope you`ll manage everything best,

a hug,

cb

I've thought about it but....dunno. Things have changed a lot between us and I don't want to do it to him. I think if I did it would definitly do more harm than good now and I'd have to distance myself from him, which ultimately isn't going to do either of us any good.

Not to say it won't change as time goes on of course. It's an option. But then who is going to babysit?

I'm on a promise for tonight at any rate...

• 2 weeks later...
It's very evil!!! Although he's not been on for a while, mostly cos he's working.

What can I rant about?

It's too hot. smile.gif

Things are good for a change.

xx

• 2 months later...
Well my good intentions didn't last long.

I'm arranging to do a single "work" day in a few weeks. I can't wait.

U won`t regret it, minxie-minxie!

Italian saying: "Il lupo perde il pelo ma non il vizio"
"The wolf loses the fell but not the vice"

Hug,

cb

Well I've not done anything yet. Taking it very slowly, partly because there's a bit of me that isn't sure still, and for the first time ever I'm nervous!

It`s just a matter of time...
Take it, not take it, take it slowly, take it fast... What counts it you take it how you feel it. Well. I`m trying to be the wise guy now...

A hug, that`s sure!

cb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.