Any women/ever met one who was genuinely turned on by giving anal to men?

secretkink

I'm a woman. It's something I'm interested in but have rarely gotten to do outside of a few instances of pegging (which I'm not really a fan of). For me, it's hard to find a male partner who I'm a) attracted to, b) isn't in a submissive role, c) lives near me, and d) practices the degree of hygiene I require for anal. 

I'm talking to someone now who seems promising, so keep your fingers crossed for me :)

10 hours ago, dirtiestsecrets said:

I'm a woman. It's something I'm interested in but have rarely gotten to do outside of a few instances of pegging (which I'm not really a fan of). For me, it's hard to find a male partner who I'm a) attracted to, b) isn't in a submissive role, c) lives near me, and d) practices the degree of hygiene I require for anal. 

I'm talking to someone now who seems promising, so keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Good luck with him! He will be lucky to have you.

Edited by imsnowman72

• 2 weeks later...

I think there are more women than we think who like this. The problem is often that we men don't dare to tell our girlfriends/wives, or ladies they meet about this.

Unfortunately, I kept my anal stretching a secret through several relationships for many years.
When I met the lady who is now my wife, I just took the chance and told her about the fetish, and she found it very exciting. She gets incredibly wet from fisting me :D

I hope it becomes easier for straight men to come out with this, because I'm sure there are many girls/ladies who think this is a great thing!

Well if woman likes doing such things to his husband then she is only capable cooking in a kitchen and fisting in a bed not more, her life is very bordered 

Edited by Ohyes1978

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 3:56 PM, MandyLis said:

I talked the guy into it for a long time and finally I did. He loved it.) Now we practice it all the time.

Super hot. What makes you love giving anal and taking it aswell so much? Id love to know hehe

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.