alternative to poppers

Radeon

anyone know any alternative to poppers, bcoz poppers are harsh on the body and i read about some topics about antispasmodic. They relax the smooth muscles, did they work? If i use them.

I will admit, i have a drug problem. I like sex and I like drugs but when i mix the 2 it's the best thing in the world for me. I love to get high, play with my pussy and cock for hours. Been like that for 20 years now with weed. I added poppers into the mix about 10 years ago. Now im working on multiple orgasms when using my fucking machine with harder drugs while on chaturbate.com. However at the end of the day all that makes me is a drug addicted sex addict. I highly recommend staying away from harder drugs. It's not for everyone and it ruines most people's lives. I wish i did not do it but i have my own problems that I'm seeing someone about. 

Given that, you are an adult. You can easily google gay party drugs, do your research and buy some. Just keep in mind for most people there's no going back. It could be as little as 2 years before you end up either dead, in jail or rehab while loosing everything you have in the process. 

Everyone is different when it comes to drugs. I do my best and make 100k a year in the states. I cant help to wonder if I did not have my issues and my drug problems how far could I have gotten in life. I know for some people 100k is a lot but i feel like I could have made 10 times that amount easily if I was "normal". Instead I suffer mentally and physically everyday while struggling to never give up. 

I'm short be an adult and make your own choice. Always make sure you fully research and understand what you are getting yourself into before you start. 

Lastly, with all the drugs I do  the best feeling i get is when I force myself to do 60 minutes of cardio on the elliptical at the gym and when i do things outside of sex and drugs. I look forward to when I can be clean and happy.

I agree with the last comment. Avoid drugs if possible. I use poppers but will go through forced withdrawal periods and mostly use on the weekend. 

I don't do cannabis but I've done it. I've been offered meth and other stuff and always said no.

My advice about poppers is this: dont over do them, buy the higher quality stuff and use an oxymeter to make sure you don't suffer from some sort of hemolytic anemia. If it crashes too low, stop using for a while. And stop using the poppers when they have been open too long.

11 hours ago, bigtoys420 said:

I will admit, i have a drug problem. I like sex and I like drugs but when i mix the 2 it's the best thing in the world for me. I love to get high, play with my pussy and cock for hours. Been like that for 20 years now with weed. I added poppers into the mix about 10 years ago. Now im working on multiple orgasms when using my fucking machine with harder drugs while on chaturbate.com. However at the end of the day all that makes me is a drug addicted sex addict. I highly recommend staying away from harder drugs. It's not for everyone and it ruines most people's lives. I wish i did not do it but i have my own problems that I'm seeing someone about. 

Given that, you are an adult. You can easily google gay party drugs, do your research and buy some. Just keep in mind for most people there's no going back. It could be as little as 2 years before you end up either dead, in jail or rehab while loosing everything you have in the process. 

Everyone is different when it comes to drugs. I do my best and make 100k a year in the states. I cant help to wonder if I did not have my issues and my drug problems how far could I have gotten in life. I know for some people 100k is a lot but i feel like I could have made 10 times that amount easily if I was "normal". Instead I suffer mentally and physically everyday while struggling to never give up. 

I'm short be an adult and make your own choice. Always make sure you fully research and understand what you are getting yourself into before you start. 

Lastly, with all the drugs I do  the best feeling i get is when I force myself to do 60 minutes of cardio on the elliptical at the gym and when i do things outside of sex and drugs. I look forward to when I can be clean and happy.

naah! i have self control, i understand what you're trying to explain. i just want to try for one or two session, and i am not going to jail, my country is different it's the origin of weed/cannabis, we drink shakes of cannabis on festivals. By the way thanks for your explanation.

7 hours ago, Radeon said:

naah! i have self control, i understand what you're trying to explain. i just want to try for one or two session, and i am not going to jail, my country is different it's the origin of weed/cannabis, we drink shakes of cannabis on festivals. By the way thanks for your explanation.

With weed and poppers self control is usually not an issue. It's like beer, for most people it's just a drink but for some they have no self control and become an alcoholic. 

With the drugs im talking about self control is an illusion that unusually leads to your distruction. Sure a hand full of people can keep it somewhat under control but for most people it will distroy you from the inside and outside. 

• 1 month later...

I've been a heavy poppers use for about 3-4 years now. Recently I just decided to quit because of my health issues. I've been using weed now, it gets the job done even better but makes me super anxious as well. What about some CBD bud? Woul'd that open me up as well? 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.