Electro Shock Anal Plugs

SloppyAssMale

Hi... not elektroschock....

only with Tens electred.... that is fun at Prolapse and cock

The best work with that is... one Person has the ring electrode on the cock... the other person has the electrode ring also

at cock.... and then fuck the hole from first person with tens is working at 150 / 300.

But where are the persons he would like tested at fucking with tens?

The One man work with tens is at I-net to see that.

Regards

• 1 year later...

Yes, I have used electro plugs. I have improvised a few, as well as bought some smaller clinical anal and vaginal electrodes.

IIRC my first electro plug was my big aluminum enema nozzle. I drilled a 4mm hole in the base so that it could accept a regular banana cable so I could use it as an electrode. A couple of years ago I made one by molding thermal plastic into a huge plug and pushed metal rods in along the sides as conductors - amazing feeling but hard to clean.

What the sensation is like, how painful it is depends upon many factors. The smaller the conductive surface is, the more focused (sharper) the sensation will be. So if for example I use that big aluminum enema nozzle as one electrode, and a 1/4"metal rod in my urethra as the second electrode, the sensation will be much stronger in the urethra where there's less area in contact. Also it depends greatly upon what kind of electrical signal is applied. Voltage, current, frequency, duty cycle, etc.

The risks are the same as for electro play generally (careful of heart, and don't burn yourself) and anal play generally (stretch carefully, don't lose it inside of you). Water-based lubes are necessary.

Warning: I have experimented a fair bit and last year purchased the largest plug I could find. I eagerly, and maybe without the correct amount of warmup, got going with it.

ElectraStim Extreme Intimidator Butt Plug - 8.6" girth

It went in ok after a while, but quickly became jammed between the bones of my (male) pelvis due to the shape of the lower end of it. After about 15 minutes of panic trying to get it out I succeeded, with a bit of blood and mess, and have damaged (or severed?) one or 2 of the perineal nerves... So be really careful - that means I can't easily get erecton and things work slightly differently now with the ass - similar to the common result of a prostate removal operation. It has been 6 months and no improvement yet, but am hopeful that maybe after 1-2 years the nerves might recover or regrow, but low chance of that really. It was the shape, and the panic combined, but 1 hour of "pleasure" for a lifetime of much reduced pleasure is not worth it.

19 hours ago, stretchedout said:

Warning: I have experimented a fair bit and last year purchased the largest plug I could find. I eagerly, and maybe without the correct amount of warmup, got going with it.

It went in ok after a while, but quickly became jammed between the bones of my (male) pelvis due to the shape of the lower end of it. After about 15 minutes of panic trying to get it out I succeeded, with a bit of blood and mess, and have damaged (or severed?) one or 2 of the perineal nerves... So be really careful - that means I can't easily get erecton and things work slightly differently now with the ass - similar to the common result of a prostate removal operation. It has been 6 months and no improvement yet, but am hopeful that maybe after 1-2 years the nerves might recover or regrow, but low chance of that really. It was the shape, and the panic combined, but 1 hour of "pleasure" for a lifetime of much reduced pleasure is not worth it.

This is quite concerning, I didn't know you could mess up the perineal nerves by doing large insertions. Was it just because of the size of the plug or because of the electrical part?

On 7/7/2021 at 2:55 AM, stretchedout said:

To be honest , i find that circumference to be pretty small compared to what alot of people that are into this can take ,  for me i can easily take 11-11,5 inches of buttplug circumference , and the price seems too much expensive.

On 7/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, jackshit said:

This is quite concerning, I didn't know you could mess up the perineal nerves by doing large insertions. Was it just because of the size of the plug or because of the electrical part?

It was a combination of the size, shape and material it is made of (and my panic), not the electrical current pulses that caused this. I had a slightly wider rubber dildo that I used for the warmup so thought I'd be ok. 

The trouble is, the electro plug is solid acrylic material with absolutely no give or flexibility and the shape of the back end allowed it to get right behind and under the pelvic bones in there. I am in no way blaming the manufacturer as I'm sure it works for some people, but unfortunately my haste in getting it out caused a lot of crushing damage of the soft tissue and nerves between bone and the solid acrylic material.

Believe me, I revisit the scene in my mind often and wish I'd taken more time to think clearly about the extraction - I recall vividly when it happened and the nerves were crushed, and the ensuing immediate loss of sexual desire and erection. 

In my opinion the electrical impulses would be better with a medium sized plug that didn't stretch everything to the max anyway so you'd get more flexing with the current rather than being so tight. Don't let your eyes be bigger than your ass with these things! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 8:17 AM, stretchedout said:

It was a combination of the size, shape and material it is made of (and my panic), not the electrical current pulses that caused this. I had a slightly wider rubber dildo that I used for the warmup so thought I'd be ok. 

The trouble is, the electro plug is solid acrylic material with absolutely no give or flexibility and the shape of the back end allowed it to get right behind and under the pelvic bones in there. I am in no way blaming the manufacturer as I'm sure it works for some people, but unfortunately my haste in getting it out caused a lot of crushing damage of the soft tissue and nerves between bone and the solid acrylic material.

Believe me, I revisit the scene in my mind often and wish I'd taken more time to think clearly about the extraction - I recall vividly when it happened and the nerves were crushed, and the ensuing immediate loss of sexual desire and erection. 

In my opinion the electrical impulses would be better with a medium sized plug that didn't stretch everything to the max anyway so you'd get more flexing with the current rather than being so tight. Don't let your eyes be bigger than your ass with these things! ;)

I guess the flat end with a stiff material caused it then?

This is by no means a giant plug, I'm working towards 100mm and yours was just 70mm, but my plugs are soft. Anyway thanks for the report I'll keep away from large plugs from hard materials.

On 7/9/2021 at 3:17 AM, stretchedout said:

I'm taking an 80mm wide glass plug without lube (under the shower) without any warm-up. And that plug has a similar shape like yours. It's also not possible that your bones give way because those are stuck in place, you can widen them at a young age but that take years for only a few millimeters.

I think because of the electroshocks your anal muscle contracted around the plug which caused the plug to be stuck. In panic you tried to pull out the plug which lead to the damage of the nerves and possibly the muscle. 

If someone ever experience something similar, you should wait for your anal muscle to relax again. You can move the plug around a little to help relax the muscle but never pull with too much force, it's like pushing a toy in without the needed warm-up.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, super-firm plugs like glass, acrylic, metals, etc have no yield to them, all the flexibility in use comes from you. That's a very different experience compared to rubber. You can maybe find a similarly-sized plug to your preferred electro-plug in another hard material to feel what it is like while costing a lot less.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.