penis enlargement

Radeon

does anybody have experienced with penis pump or other techniques which increase the penis size permanently or they're just a market gimmick. i have 7 inch dick, i just want to add 1-2 inch more if it's possible.

There's more to life then penis size. Learn to be happy with what you have. Also, knowing how to use it is what counts. You could have a huge dick but if you fuck like a mouse and last 30 sec what's the point. 

I have grown to conclude that as long as I can orgasm a hard cock and big balls are overrated. But, banding for a half hour and even having an orgasm that increases pressure inside will cause some enlargement, like a super-jelk. It worked for me long ago purely because it feels good, and I still do it to ass fuck my wife. But the rest of the time I prefer flaccid orgasms.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:18 AM, bigtoys420 said:

There's more to life then penis size. Learn to be happy with what you have. Also, knowing how to use it is what counts. You could have a huge dick but if you fuck like a mouse and last 30 sec what's the point. 

I have awesome stamina, i am just ask if it's possible, don't talk like a doc

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.