Prolapse and changes to your play and daily life?

kcolyrf

Hi everyone, long time lurker and read a few past topics with similar questions but never got the answer from more than one individual. Recently, I’ve been thinking about getting a pump and attempting this after having stretched out to 3.5in diameter but had a few questions before taking the next step. For those of you who have a prolapse or trying to achieve one, how has it affected your play time and daily life?

• do you feel you can still stretch to the same diameter and depth? Or do you feel that sometimes the prolapse gets in the way or you’ve changed how you play?
  • similarly, how has it affected you in the bathroom? I get constipated from time to time from my lactose intolerance and am sort of afraid of it popping out while I’m pushing and it causing a mess.

I’ve read the guide and the pros and cons but I would like to hear from a variety of people and their journey. 

I dont have a full-thickness prolapse like some (Sexyprol, Donna, HungerFF, Timmy, etc) but I DO have rosebutt/prolapse. I’ve been fisting, toying and pumping for YEARS. I can tell you this- literally everyone is different. “Results May Vary” if you will. With all the play I’ve done, inches of my rectum should be falling out but alas- it doesn’t.

Now my anal lips... those are huge when i play and stay large. Some people have huge prolapses but no lips. Again- everyone’s different. 

Good luck!

Edited by Rosebutt

16 hours ago, kcolyrf said:

do you feel you can still stretch to the same diameter and depth? Or do you feel that sometimes the prolapse gets in the way or you’ve changed how you play?

it doesnt get in the way, but I think you do change how you play... but that's the case with anything. there's always variation... you just do what feels good. for me it feels really good to be starting to prolapse. it's taken a really long time and a lot of effort but it's been worth it so far.

7 hours ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

it doesnt get in the way, but I think you do change how you play... but that's the case with anything. there's always variation... you just do what feels good. for me it feels really good to be starting to prolapse. it's taken a really long time and a lot of effort but it's been worth it so far.

Do you see any impact on taking larger diameter or longer toys? Something I have been wondering about is if it will limit my max diameter or ability to take longer toys because now there is an added pressure where I want to push it out

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.