Sex toy suggestions? Names? websites?

Beeplikeasheep

So many, but you'll have to pay. Mr. Hankeys toys, bad dragon toys, square peg and topped toys all make great quality silicone toys. Really, along with metal and glass, these are the only good sex toy materials in the market. Heavily recommend avoid anything pvc based, such a doc Johnson toys. They're a porous material and bound to Harbour bacteria. The othe three materials don't have that problem. Lots of customization options too.

@bigtoys420 I have the alien breeder in a m/l. It's supposed to have a 3 inch diameter, but honestly it feels larger than my 3.2inch butt plug from toppedtoys. They're both silicone and soft, but holy fuck does the breeder fill me up good. Looking at getting the sigmoid and seahorse eventually for something that starts narrow and works its way to filling me up.

Whether from Amazon or anywhere else, I would strongly recommend sticking to silicone, glass, and metal. Other materials can be okay provided you are diligent about cleaning (I have a couple of PVC toys that get thoroughly scrubbed after each use); that being said, silicone/glass/metal toys are easier to keep safe because they can be sterilized rather than just sanitized (which, if you're not familiar with the terms, is an important distinction regarding safety).

Also, not all silicones are created equally - in order to complete the curing process, a catalyst is required and the only one so far found to yield silicone that is stable long-term (meaning it doesn't degrade and possibly revert to potentially harmful component materials) is platinum. Platinum makes for expensive toys, of course, but means you can keep using them for years without worrying about anything leaching out of them and breaking down themselves or other toys in your box/drawer/shelf. "Medical grade" silicone is another term that indicates a material that is safe to use but if a product claims "medical grade silicone" and then has a warning "not for internal use" on the package, it would be wise to steer clear in favor of something else.

• 5 months later...

Search on Amazon for this one. I've used it quite a bit since Sep 2018 and it's very easy to clean and very durable.

• Doc Johnson American Bombshell - Destroyer - Vac-U-Lock and F Machine Compatible Dildo or Butt Plug - Gunmetal Grey
Edited by imsnowman72

I would not try glass, though. Roxy Raye had an incident where a toy broke inside of her.. not fun. After that, Kink, who she was shooting for, stopped using them.

Poor Roxy... This was nothing compared to what happened later.

Edited by AzFrNick

21 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

I would not try glass, though. Roxy Raye had an incident where a toy broke inside of her.. not fun. After that, Kink, who she was shooting for, stopped using them.

So what happened later?

On 4/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, AzFrNick said:

Source for the glass toy accident? Which toy was it?

I placed my first order recently. I looked on twitter and theres enough cam models that own there products that I felt comfortable ordering from them. Good reviews on trust pilot too. We'll see how my hole feels about them once they're in.

I've just received my first JohnThomas Toy and can't wait to make some videos with it!
It is the LOVED UP STUMP in size LARGE.

The build quality is amazing and rally premium. The prices that they offer now are unbelievable, everyone should try them!

My only negative impression about them is that difference between sizes are quite large so its a bit hard sometimes to find a right size and the toy which will be a right "next step" but not to large and impossible to conquer.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.