How do you keep from spilling your poppers?

bigtoys420

Like most of you, I like my poppers and find constantly opening and closing the bottle a pain especially when your hands have lube on them. I usually find myself leaving the bottle open when I'm playing. Due to this I always run the risk of accidentally hitting the bottle, knocking it over and spilling. The bottle is top-heavy and it needs a wider base to prevent this from happening. I'm curious if anyone has a solution to this problem? 

I was thinking if I can find a way to make the base wider it should slide when I accidentally hit it instead of knocking over. One idea would be to design a 3d printed model where the poppers bottle can fit inside of it. It will have a much wider base and should prevent it from knocking over. I would probably give it a square shape with a cutout in the center to hold the bottle. The only problem with this is the time, the cost and trying to come up with a design that will fit most bottles as I like the larger 30mL bottles. I would have to measure and design the model. Pay a company to make it, mail it to me and hope I got the measurements correct.  I could do it but I rather just use something on amazon. 

What are your thoughts? 

Hey! So I was asking about poppers earlier and I decided to purchase some. I've read into the risks and what not and only plan to use on the special occasion that I am really stretching but never for anything like simply masturbating. My rule will be that I need anal to be involved. What sent me over to go ahead and buy was someone's description that when they were fisting someone, after that hit, the persons asshole loosened right up and it felt significantly more hollow for the two of them. So it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for to continue my stretch and prolapse training.

In my searches, I saw this device recommended. You simply dip the cotton and then reassemble and inhale hits off of the bullet.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B06XGTR5Q3/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A12Q54F4WQ82WW&psc=1

I never would have thought of that. I found this one and ordered it. I should have it tomorrow. I'll report back on Sunday with my results. Thanks. 

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Aluminum-Blank-Nasal-Inhaler/dp/B078HVJ61B/ref=sr_1_13?crid=3QXUYGK6ZKZQU&keywords=aromatherapy+inhaler+tubes&qid=1572613007&sprefix=inhaler+tubes+a%2Caps%2C175&sr=8-13

It's worth saying that 3D printers have really improved in quality and price in the last few years, including some that have received quite good reviews at under $200-300. If this was your one project, then that's obviously not going to make financial sense, but if you've got other things you want to play with when it comes to 3D printing there are some very affordable (and private) options.

It's also worth saying that 3D printing an insertable sex toy is probably not wise - even assuming that sharp edges and things could be remedied, porosity is definitely a concern with 3D printed objects and any surface porosity would be a great place for bacteria to live. Plus, I don't know that any of the common materials used in 3D printing are usually used in sex toys anyway.

I have always wanted to try a poppers mask! I believe the hit from it would be really intense. Just I'm sure using them that way they wont last long.     I do agree with bigtoys420 that leaving them open is a pain. Nothing worse then spilling them. The worst part yet is ordering more and waiting . 

16 hours ago, Fistfirst91 said:

I have always wanted to try a poppers mask! I believe the hit from it would be really intense. Just I'm sure using them that way they wont last long.     I do agree with bigtoys420 that leaving them open is a pain. Nothing worse then spilling them. The worst part yet is ordering more and waiting . 

I would be afraid of trying a poppers mask by myself. I see the chance of blacking out with the mask still on. I've never blacked out from poppers but the potential is there and once you do blackout you will be stuck with the mask on. It's too risky in my book 

I found a new top saturday night and totally forgot about trying the inhaler I bought. Next time. 

I most definitely agree. I have came close to blacking out head pounding spots or can't really see I sit down wait for it to pass and back at it. Lol. 

Finding a partner to play with sounds amazing.  I have partner that is open to my needs but I want it all the time or deeper or wider or whatever. Getting it from her is a rare occasion.  I can have just as much fun with my toys though.   Extreme restraints.com has a couple amazing toys that really help to further my goals. 

Wow that's hardcore. I've never pushed that hard with poppers be careful. 

Have you looked on asspig.com for a top? That's awesome that you have a girl that's into it but if it's a rare occasion it's hard to have fun with that. I'm trying to get into a pattern of partying hard friday and saturday night then resting for the rest of the week. I find this helps to push me to play harder and longer. Before I would play about 30 minutes a day for a total of about 210 minutes or 3.5 hours of play a week. Now with my new schedule I'll play 6 to 8 hours friday night and another 8 hours Saturday night. It's insane to play that much but by the time monday comes around my hole is so happy and sore I know i did a good job. 

Good luck and have fun. 

@bigtoys420

Just wanted to follow up on my night last night. The poppers were wonderful for stretching. After getting cleaned out nice and good I worked on stretching my hole nice and wide. Once I worked up to my 3.2 inch plug, I practiced giving my hole with that. Just popping the huge well lubed plug in and out of my ass. Even though it was super slippery my asshole still had quite the grip on it. Once I was satisfied with how loose I was, I popped it back in before taking a solid hit of poppers using the supply cup method. Omfg it felt so good. I didn't loosen up as much as I had hoped, but immediately the plug felt like it was filling me a whole lot less, and suddenly my hole was more comfy.

After that, with my hole nice and gaping I thought that itd be a good time to do some prolapse training. Got further with that too last night. I did the double cylinder pump again where I have one 1.75 inch wide penis cylinder inserted and pumping my inner sphincter, while I have a second 2.75 inch wide cylinder over top that pumping my ass lips. With the pump on I managed to hold it for about 15 minutes. I started laying on my back but realized that it might be good for my training to squat down over top my pumps while I push my asshole out. Some popper hits here were nice too, although they didn't do much for the training. Moreso just made me feel more comfortable again.

The results of this were pretty fabulous. I could finally push out my nice and plump internal sphincter beyond my external sphincter. However I could only achieve this with a good amount of pushing and as soon as I stopped pushing it would return back in me quickly. I'm aiming to have my prolapse be able to hang outside of me like others have. Running my fingers through my swollen wrecked hole felt super good.

Finally I wanted to keep wrecking my hole so I hopped on my 3 inch wide alien breeder dildo by Hankey toys. Normally I wouldn't be able to get this in all the way, but last night was my night! With the help of some poppers I managed to get it all inside of me. This was a huge stretch for me. Came hard with it inside of me and a wand on my dick.

All in all a solid 2.5 hours of fun. Looking forward to doing it all again Wednesday evening!

@Upthebutt it sounds like you had a great time. I cant wait for my next long play session this Friday and Saturday night. I did pump and jerk this morning as I was horny but no hole play as I'm still sore from Saturday. I plan on doing the same thing you did with your butt plug. I have to get comfortable with my tops fist and my butt plug is the perfect training size. My goal is by 11/16 to be able to take his huge fist with ease. I'll be on chaturbate.com Friday night if you want to watch. 

@bigtoys420 good luck with achieving your goal! I'm sure with solid practice you'll get there. I'm also sure that you're hole will absolutely love every moment of it too.
I'm pretty excited to practice myself tonight and indulge in some heavy stretching and pumping.

@Upthebutt thanks. I'm trying to stick to my schedule of pumping and jerking during the week and abusing my hole until it's sore over the weekend. There's something about it that really brings the pig out of me when I deny myself like that.

Have fun playing, would love to see some pics. 

So I tried the little inhaler from Amazon and it worked great. It was nice not having to worry about it spilling. Only down side is that once your hands have lube on them it's slippery to hold. Im going to keep using it :D

• 1 year later...

Usually, I rely on technique. Putting the bottle on a flat accessible surface where I can reach it but not easily tip it. Having towels nearby for lubed hands. Remembering to not try holding the open bottle with the same hands as my Hitachi or  Domi. That usually works. Although once this winter I was playing in the cold and dumped half a big bottle on myself and the space heater near me. It's amazing that I didn't burst into flames!

I have also tried masks, and they can be intense. Like putting a few drops on a cotton ball or piece of paper towel and putting it in your respirator. That meo.de site has lots of great popper accessories! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.