My weekend with my friend Molly

bigtoys420

Last weekend it finally happened. After waiting weeks I went to my guy around 10pm Friday night and picked up molly. I got home around 10:30 cut one of the pills in half and swallowed it. The worst part is not knowing what you are getting into until its too late but thats part of the game rolling. I put my numbing cream on my pussy and went outside for a smoke while i waited for it to kick in. It did not take long and about 45 minutes later i knew i was ready. I went into my bedroom got everything all set and went on chaturbate. I spend the next 90 minutes fucking myself for tokens. It was a record for me considering my normal playtime is 20-30 minutes. The feeling from molly was exactly what I was looking for. It made my pussy forever hungry. My dick tho went soft. I kept jerking it but could not get a good hardon going. It did not stop me and i played with all my toys. After the 90 minutes, i took a smoke break, enjoyed the feeling of it all and went back online for round 2. Again my pussy was beyond horny and i played for 80 minutes. This was great and by the end it was 5am and i was spent. I did not cum but went to bed happy.

Saturday was spent sleeping and recovering. I was surprised how much molly suppressed my appetite and the only thing i ate all day was a subway sandwich. For some reason, i had a craving for it, lol. That night came around and i was ready to roll again and at 8 pm took a half of a different pill this time. I got 2 types of molly. This one hit me hard and quick. 30 minutes later i was in my room getting ready to go online. This time tho there was a fire inside me and i could not help myself. I spend 120 minutes on cam going to town on my hole. It was very intense and pleasurable. I decided to take a smoke break and enjoy myself for a bit. After that, i started round 2 and again i was an animal. Having a blast playing for the cam. I was online for another 120 minutes opening my hole as much as i can. After that was another smoke break and i had to make a decision. Do i call it a night without cumming or do i take the other half of the pill and keep going. I wanted to cum so i kept going like a good token whore. I took the other half and finished my smoke break. By the time i got onto cam for round 3 i was past 1am and the pill was hitting me hard. I spend another 2 hours fucking myself for tokens but still could not cum. I decided ill take one more smoke break and then i'll find a way to cum in round 4. By the time i got online for round 4 it was almost 6am and all i could think of was cumming. I just kept going using toy after toy trying to figure out what will make me cum when rolling this much. After 2 hours of being online it was almost 8am and i could see the sun peeking through my windows. I kept fucking myself harder and harder and finally, it happened. I came like a rocket and ate some of it too. It was the perfect end to my night. 

Sunday came and i spent most of the day sleeping and recovering. Now friday night i promised myself i would not do it on sunday as i have work monday morning. However, around 7pm i got the itch and could not say no. It was a mistake but there i was on cam again rolling out of my mind pounding away at my pussy. I did 2 shows each about 2 hours long and came at the end. By the time i went to bed it was 1am but come the morning i was in no condition to go to work. It was my mistake and i needed to learn the hard way i need a day of rest after playing like that. 

Today, monday, my hole is very sore. I never fucked it like that in my life and im surprised how well it took it. It feels like i was fucked by an entire prision of horny men for 3 nights in a row. Im going to give it a few days rest now to recover.

Overall it was a lifechanging experience. Now my goal is to find someone for this weekend who i can roll with. Someone to top me when im like that and really push me to my limits. I hope i can make it happen and ill write another story like this next week about it :) 

Love this story because of how similar it is to my own experiences. Anal on Molly or psychedelics is butt fucking amazing. You just become so in tune with your asshole. It's as if you simply are just your asshole.

If I can ask, how much do you make on chaturbate and how many viewers do you average? I like the idea of it because it sounsa super exciting to me to be able to show my most vulnerable parts like that. Do you do anything for the lighting or have any kind of equipment?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, Upthebutt said:

Love this story because of how similar it is to my own experiences. Anal on Molly or psychedelics is butt fucking amazing. You just become so in tune with your asshole. It's as if you simply are just your asshole.

If I can ask, how much do you make on chaturbate and how many viewers do you average? I like the idea of it because it sounsa super exciting to me to be able to show my most vulnerable parts like that. Do you do anything for the lighting or have any kind of equipment?

I dont really make any money on chaturbate.com I have a full time job. Given that I'll make about 100 tokens a day or 5 bucks. I give the tokens i make to my favorite performers on chaturbate.com. 

I get around 15 to 20  viewers when I'm online. 

I must admit it is very exciting to show that side of me to the world. I have a 1080p usb webcam. One led light and a mount for the camera under my desk. I only show one view and never show my face. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.