Which Magic Wand you would recommend?

Maybeharder

I want to experiment with an very strong vibrating magic wand. I think it could be fun on my way to rosebutt.

Unfortunately the famous Hitachi Wand Massager is not available in Europe. Only generic products are available and the most of them are cheapest "usb-smartphone-battery-powered"-china-wares. Maybe you know the best or at least a good one. Its not easy to catch the good ones by luck.

The head should be 6cm+ (bigger is better, but maybe the heads are interchangeable). Machines with battery are weak, the power have to be supplied directly by the grid. I live in Germany (NRW).

I tried that once and I thought i would enjoy it but i really did not. I got the magic want with a large head and an adjustable speed controller. I put it in me, turned it on and found it uncomfortable. The hard plastic head did not feel good inside me. It felt like the hard plastic was vibrating against bone. After a few uses I gave up on it. What I learned is the idea is good but without a soft head its not pleasurable. 

• 11 months later...

I also found it pretty boring inserted, much more fun running it over the underside of your cock.  I think when inserted, most of the vibration is stopped by the head being wrapped in your hole, that said i still enjoy watching it. 

Not a Magic Wand, but I recently bought one of these and it's AMAZING: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SV5SCK9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wish the vibrations were stronger though. Still on the lookout for the vibrating version of the Great American Challenge.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.