Depth play for very bendy colons

Nlight

Hi all,

After reading various posts on this forum and materials on the net, I wanted to share my small experience and tips that worked for me regarding depth play (for which I am still a beginner). My colon is very bendy, almost no straight toys can go past the junction, yet. 

As a brief context : I started to play with my ass when I was 17, and have been essentialy plying with stretch, staying in the rectum as the closer to the "recto-sigmoido junction", the more it hurted. I sometimes tried to go past it with a dong dildo (3cm diaameter / ~1.25inch), but never made it. it's only been for something between 5 and 10 years that I can regularly pass small things like a douche nozzle past the junction.

I noticed few things over the years

• since almost the beginning, when I leaved toys like geisha balls (linked with a cord, nothing preventing it to be sucked up, 4cm in diameter / ~1.5") or anal beads*, for a whole day/night, things went past the junction by themselves with time, no problem .
  • trying to actively go past the junction is much, much more difficult
  • getting rigid thing over there is even more difficult/painful/and also dangerous
  • regular training makes things easier, if you only have commitment to this through small periods of time (as I do), you have to be extra careful to not rush things, as it does not work.
  • having your external and internal sphincters open tend to contract the muscles of your junction

Today, I am training in order to get a 4cm/~1.5" diameter very bendy toy (the Worm, from SquarePegToys). This is where I'm at.

Now, in my opinion, what are the best tools ?
Remember that you have to teach your body to relax and the junction while the internal/external sphincters are open. The best tools have this in common : they're made of silicon, and not all are equal, don't be cheap about it, really, you will save money in the long run while offering you the best experience possible.

1. A nice bendy silicone douche, i advise a small diameter like 2cm/~0.75", and around 25cm/~10" long
  2. A very soft colon snake of around 3cm/~1.25" diameter, 25cm/~10" long, with a round or taped head, small bumpy dots on it are optional, but will teach you the pleasure you can feel at the junction.
  3. the Slink (S version) from SquarePeg, the Squirm works too, but the slink being a plug, it is more effective as you can just leave it there

I do promote SquarePegToys only because their blend of silicon and toys are sooooooo great ! I am in the (long) process to replace almost everything I have with their toys, they are that good (if you happen to know another company with their quality, please share ;)

Now, for the tips that worked for me, there are the usual ones, and one I red here that motivated that post (thank you RosebuttNinja, http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/110577-depth-issues/&do=findComment&comment=2956696 ):

• Relax, there is no rush !
  • Patience
  • Relax
  • Patience
  • and so on...
  • when douching, don't use too much water, unless you love enemas, water will make your colon more fragile. No need to fill your descending colon with water, it would get rid of your intestinal flora, bashing your immune system for a while.
  • after douching, rest for an hour or two, chances are, if you'e not used to it in the sigmoid, that water remains, soon enough you feel the need to to piss by the ass. Eventually wash a bit again. In the good days, and the more you are trained, the less you will need to re-wash, the less resting time you will need.
  • be comfortably set on your back, and you butt slightly elevated. Squatting is possible, but far less comfortable by actually unconsciously  contracting muscles you want to get relaxed. Squatting is for later in the journey or for rectum play
  • once inserted, if after one or two minute, you feel like your ass is wanting to expel the toy (like more than a bit), just expel it and rest like an hour or two, respecting your body will allow it to start again, and progress far more effectively than raw forcing it.
  • once in the sigmoid, you may feel discomfort a bit further past the junction, this is probably that the toy is pushing in a direction like if it wanted to rip your belly to exit, slightly press your hand on the belly to redirect it inward, toward the left

For the last advice, I applied it today, once I had the Slink completely in, and felt the described discomfort, and as soon as I did press the hand as said, I felt like a pop, and a sudden relief. This is a valuable new input for my journey into depth.

Please, if you have any valuable tips, i'm all for it :D

[*]: for the anal beads, I tied a small cord to it in order to get it back, without having to pay a visit to doctors...

Edited by Nlight
adding important note

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On 1/16/2020 at 10:16 PM, FistBi said:

I bought those two plugs (not the cock) from aliexpress, both on their largest versions.

They are VERY good for the price, very flexible and the material is soft and smooth. Doesn't feel cheap like some other toys I bought.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:25 AM, maakonis11 said:

Is it possible to get Slink XL completely in on first try?

You need some experience with deep things to go that deep, but that long toy from Aliexpress mentioned above has 60cm (insertable) and I managed it on the first try. I believe it's comparable in size to the Slink LG. To me the XL seems doable and believe the 2XL would be too large to get all in.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.