Cant get prolapse to protrude

unfolder

Hi everyone, first time poster but long time (~7 years) anal enthusiast here. I've been actively working on achieving prolapse for a few years now and i feel like i have plateaued recently. I have a nice rosebud now but it does not protrude past the anus with pushing, only if i push back my ass lips. I've pumped a few times and even that doesn't bring it out. Should I try deeper toys to hit the sigmoid or wider toys? my goal is a lengthy prolapse i can push out without using my hands. pumping is out of the question now though because i am going off to college and cannot bring that or any toys with me. thanks!

Hi Friend ..... :) 

.....  in my opinion you don't have to rush but keep pumping and in a few years' time there will be a prolapse, and this fetish is in no hurry to avoid any injuries or problems ..... Enjoy  

..... :) 

I would definitely agree that you are still young - I get that it's probably not what you want to hear - but it's true.

now, that being said, there are things that you can be doing that I've found helpful in growing a rosebutt into a full prolapse. bear in mind, I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm getting there and focusing on enjoying the journey.

do you fist yourself? if not, I'd recommend getting into that. for a start, you don't need any equipment besides your own fist which is great for situations where it's not possible to have access to a whole set of toys etc. and then, it comes down to what you do with your fist. the best thing, for me, about self fisting is that you're in control of both elements and you can feel your way around and just experiment without the pressure of having another person there... in terms of technique, for growing a prolapse I'd recommend pushing your rose out at the same time as pushing your fist in and then, after you've had your fist in for a while, try sucking your rose back up while taking your fist out. an intentional prolapse, like you're talking about, requires muscle control that people don't naturally have. so it's good to work on it. it'll help you feel around and discover what you need to do to really push it out. 

hope this was helpful.

10 hours ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

I would definitely agree that you are still young - I get that it's probably not what you want to hear - but it's true.

now, that being said, there are things that you can be doing that I've found helpful in growing a rosebutt into a full prolapse. bear in mind, I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm getting there and focusing on enjoying the journey.

do you fist yourself? if not, I'd recommend getting into that. for a start, you don't need any equipment besides your own fist which is great for situations where it's not possible to have access to a whole set of toys etc. and then, it comes down to what you do with your fist. the best thing, for me, about self fisting is that you're in control of both elements and you can feel your way around and just experiment without the pressure of having another person there... in terms of technique, for growing a prolapse I'd recommend pushing your rose out at the same time as pushing your fist in and then, after you've had your fist in for a while, try sucking your rose back up while taking your fist out. an intentional prolapse, like you're talking about, requires muscle control that people don't naturally have. so it's good to work on it. it'll help you feel around and discover what you need to do to really push it out. 

hope this was helpful.

Thanks! I do self fist and will continue to when the opportunity presents itself, good luck with your journey, I’ll be wrecking my ass at every chance I get

Hi Friend ..... :) 

..... the important thing is not to overdo it and speed up the fisting and vacuum pumping and you will have progress ..... :) 

As far as I know, pumping is the only sure fire way of safely (relatively) achieving a prolapse.

There are many people who have been playing with butt plugs for years who do not have a prolapse, I am not convinced that you can achieve one simply though regular butt play.

Perhaps this can be something you look forward to after college? :P

Edited by Angiecd

Hence pumping into the anus is helpful to achieve a prolapse?.

My wife is still starting to fist me.

I won't use poppers although I understand that they are fundamental for deep insertions.

What YES I want is to achieve a good prolapse. I'm starting pumping out with a penir pumper of 6cm diameter. It's a pleasure sensation feeling how the anus is sucked to the exterior inserting the vacuum pump inside 1cm or 4cm of my anus.

I will see my evolution...I hope to a good prolapse.

I will take my time, let's say ...6 months and exercises each day with low pressure pumping during a pair of minutes a few times...

Best regards.

Jorgon.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.