Poppers are necessary to deep/big insertions???

Argenmaxxx

In many of the videos(especially gay videos) I see that they use them, Do they need it or is it just for fun? I never saw dirtygardengirl or hotkinkyjo using them. I guess if I train my ass, I will don't need them for deep or big insertions?

I certainly think they're fun, as long as they're good quality poppers. Add a few tokes of some dank herb and now we're having a good time. This combo lets me get to that state of feeling hollow, where a fist just bounces down the hallway and everything is completely relaxed. I love that feeling...and poppers help it happen.  

Of course I'm a bit old fashioned in this modern society:  I have no problem with recreational drug use, specifically sex and drugs for pleasure.  I have seen some girls in heavy play videos using poppers, but I think they take pains to edit out them hitting on the bottle.  I have seen siswet hitting on poppers a number of times. They obviously are helping her, lol. She is a special creature...very special indeed.

I bet they're used more often than you think in the videos one finds online. The difference? I think a lot of guys don't care if they're seen doing it on cam. 

Emerson suggests that one exercise "Moderation in all things, especially moderation." I concur

So herb works like poppers? I heard it relaxes muscles....

And i feel like using only herb would be more healthy?

About siswet's video where other girl deep fists her. 20 secs after she hits

poppers you can see that hollow feeling on her face...i know that feeling...sexy as fuck :D

Edited by maakonis11

I believe that smoking a nice fat joint before getting into a serious round of play enhances the poppers used during that round. 

I know the video you're talking about...and yeah, it is.

As I said before: purchase a pulse oximeter on Amazon and monitor your oxygen saturation. Poppers will make you desat badly. You want to be sure that you do not damage your health by overdoing  them.

I use them every now and then but not all the time. I sat on my XL Flint tonight and enjoyed every bit of it and did so without poppers. But the very first time I took it in I had to take a couple hits.

I have never used it and never will because I'm not into drugs and I don't need it, I can work up to 11cm in diameter into my ass without using any form of relaxing 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 9:05 PM, Jarred said:

I have never used it and never will because I'm not into drugs and I don't need it, I can work up to 11cm in diameter into my ass without using any form of relaxing 

Idem for me but I can't take more than 10,8 cm ; still trying

On 8/9/2019 at 9:05 PM, Jarred said:

I've never tried them and I'm at 4", but I've been playing for 20 years now. I'm sure my progress would be faster with poppers.

Recently I've started playing while on E and it's great. My wife loves to fist me while we're both high and I seem to be able to go on forever. When her hands throw in the towel I just move to my toys and continue there with a private show for her.

My wife is still starting to fist me.

I won't use poppers although I understand that they are fundamental for deep insertions.

What YES I want is to achieve a good prolapse. I'm starting pumping out with a penir pumper of 6cm diameter. It's a pleasure sensation feeling how the anus is sucked to the exterior inserting the vacuum pump inside 1cm or 4cm of my anus.

I will see my evolution...I hope to a good prolapse.

I will take my time, let's say ...6 months and exercises each day with low pressure pumping during a pair of minutes a few times...

Best regards.

Jorgon.

I recommend against using them as much as possible if not completely.

I am a user but there are times I realize it is a type of addiction and I wish I had never been introduced to them.

Long list of negative effects including early prebyopia, anemia, desaturation, immunodeficiency, etc...

They are a guilty pleasure but I would advise against them at all cost.

On 9/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, AzFrNick said:

I recommend against using them as much as possible if not completely.

I am a user but there are times I realize it is a type of addiction and I wish I had never been introduced to them.

Long list of negative effects including early prebyopia, anemia, desaturation, immunodeficiency, etc...

They are a guilty pleasure but I would advise against them at all cost.

This is some sound advice. I have never used poppers for the above concerns, and have no problem taking two fists myself. I do like weed though, since it still relaxes the muscles nicely and is on the whole tougher to abuse than poppers apparently are.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 12:06 AM, NotFullyWrecked said:

I also recommend never getting started. Once you're addicted, you might not even be able to jerk off without them.

Its the sad truth they are mentally addicting and makes playing without feel like something is missing. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.