I Need Some Help With The Preparation Side Of Things

I'm having trouble getting 100% clean before I play with my ass. I've bought an anal douche, which I thought would have solved it, but it still doesn't get me completely clean.

I want to get to the stage where I would trust anything that has been in my ass enough to put it in my mouth, but at the moment that seems like a long way off.

Can somebody please shed some light as to what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

wash rinse re-peat,,,,
honestly I just hate when that happens..so.
Hit the toilet as best you can( bowel movements semi_controlled after a good vup O coffee LMAO)
then fill your rectum W H2O... lube up something that will both plunge into yer bum with ease & yet still forse that lovely warm water deeper into your sysyem....
release & do it again
personally when in a hurry or no time to really relax to do this... I took a shower hose, attached a semi-flexible toy to it with a hose clamo & drilled out a series of holes.. so when in the shower I put the water 1/2 shower & 1/2 hose O
& Oh myyy you can feel it in yer belly .
that's CLEAN! jester.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.