THINK 2X BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION

anllover

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!
The other night I was thinking about actually making a thread regarding the same issue!

I think it's okay to post regular anal fucking, IF there is alot of nice BIG gapes in it! Most anal gapes I see wouldnt classify, by I've seen some regular anal fucking gapes by guys like Le Castel (I think thats the proper spelling, may be wrong though) that could definitely suffice IMHO.

But yea, even with big objects, unless it's really something exceptional, I definitely think its important to actually see the hole gaping at some point in the video.....I don't really care to see what the person is doing to their hole if we don't get to really see how much abuse they've done to it!

super thanks for all those who keep bumpin'
It seems this section is starting to get its respect back notworthy.gif
and as I said... bigger than a half dollar and its good in anllover's book laugh.gif wink.gif

Ok but could you convert your half dollar in Euro, Pound, Yen etc Anll ? or check the half dollar size in cm please laugh.gif And for me most of Le castel gapes worth Dilate tongue.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif Bumpity-bump ! Edited by Tangerine

i dont know if anl meant the american half dollar. anyway

Value: 0.5 U.S. dollar
Mass: 11.340 g (0.365 troy oz)
Diameter: 30.61 mm (1.205 in)
Thickness: 2.15 mm (0.085 in)
Edge: 150 reeds
Composition: 91.66% Cu
8.33% Ni
Years of Minting: 1971–1974; 1977–present

it's more than 2euro coins, the largest in europe now

2 euro coins (€2) are made of an inner coin and an outer ring. The inner part is made of three layers nickel brass, brass and nickel brass. The outer part is made of cupronickel. They have a diameter of 25.75 mm, a 2.20 mm thickness and a mass of 8.5 grams. The coins' edges vary between national issues. Most are finely ribbed with edge lettering. All coins have a common reverse side and country-specific national sides

so, a gape of 3 cm (= 1.2 in, in alien scale) is not that much when using toys, but it can be good if gained after a good ass-pounding by human cocks (not alien ones, they're just half a inch jester.gif laugh.gif ) Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.