THINK 2X BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION

anllover

This section is for DILATE, EXTREME, GAPING, HUGE TOYS and ROSEBUTTS ONLY.

IF your posts is placed in this section it will no longer be MOVED but rather REMOVED due to a very high number of posts misplaced in this section. It is obvious most of them are placed here NOT on accident but rather because of the HIGH TRAFFIC.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are welcome and NOT the only one pissed off by this. it is killing the idea of this board.

please bump this topic if you see it below the middle of the first page.

anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ Dec 30 2007, 10:40 PM) [snapback]73095[/snapback]

you are welcome and NOT the only one pissed off by this. it is killing the idea of this board.

please bump this topic if you see it below the middle of the first page.

anllover

YO !
IPB Image notworthy.gif (^ ^) smile.gif

Definitely agree, the section is called DILATE _EXTREME_. A hole after regular fucking (be it with how many cocks whatsoever) most likely is not it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......... hic! ...... anllover ...... you can be so hurtful! IPB Image whoops again! Ciao T cool.gif

Excellent! Recently there have been far too many ordinary, non-extreme, non-anal posts. They are clogging the board and diluting its content. So good for you anllover!

QUOTE(Milalover @ Jan 4 2008, 11:28 PM) [snapback]74139[/snapback]

Well... I hate you to move good dilation scenes to hardcore section, cos I hardly ever look in there...

All that boy/girl stuff can go in there though, I agree. biggrin.gif

if its bigger than a half dollar it can stay laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.