Limits to stretching

qcrade

Hi everybody. I have a problem and I've been working on it for years without being able to solve it. I seem to have a pretty large-size rectum but my anus is small. I have tried stretching my anus many times but I can't seem to accommodate anything larger than a very medium size plug. And when i dump a load, I have to press on either size of my anus to get it out. That hurts sometimes. If I could meet a Doctor who could solve that for me, I'd go for it. It feels like I have an iron ring arond my anus and that I can't increase that diameter.

Any advice out there?

You should probably post this in the General section. There are many posts there concerning techniques about other aspects of stretching. I'm sure someone will have some advice.

I would suggest using an enema, as hot as you can stand it.

Guest matthew.winterbottom

I would maybe try the butt plugs designed for long term wear. MEO 24/7 stretching rings for example. You need to work up to it but there are people who use them for prolonged periods and the results they claim sound similar to what you are trying to achieve. They come in a variety of sizes and MEO make rubber stoppers for them so you can basically control your own movements... maybe worth a shot?

I'm not sure your issues are due to the lack of stretch of the anus itself. It's worth seeing a doctor, though I can understand your reluctance given that it is an embarassing subject.

The limits of stretching are the size of the pelvic opening, which is 4-5" for most people. If you are of small stature, it might be a touch smaller than that.

Apart from that, If you don't have any sort of connective tissue disorder that leads to less stretchy skin, then if you wanted to stretch, then all you need to do is stretch once or twice a week. As above, go slow, use lots of lube, yes it will hurt a bit. 

Doing it more often than that is not necessary, nor is holding plugs in for long periods of time. (anyone who disagrees can look at the research on muscle stretching and you will see!)

Edited by 1337shiznit

• 1 month later...

Wonder if subconsciously you're keeping it tight like when you're waiting to "go", you won't allow anything out, or in. Try "imagining" yourself going and how it relaxes when you do. If anything, push as you insert, causes it to relax.

One thing, I read that you should not do that too much. Never found out why so I did it anyway to speed my stretch. Then I found out, it causes anal lips that easily engorge and potential prolapse. Too late, I've now got huge purple ass-lips and a partial prolapse. Wait a minute, isn't that what I wanted? I also find the pushing decreases sensitivity allowing a little larger stretch sooner and seems to encourage prostate discharge as a side benefit.

One last thing, you will be tempted to hold your breath as you push, this causes a drop in blood oxygen which contributes to a drop in sensitivity, but be careful, if you pass out while doing that in a squatting position, my favorite, you could sit down on the stretch toy and over do it and tare yourself. If you're into that kind of pain and don't mind the mess you make, fine, but trust me, you won't want it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.