Chains

nixxoff

Not too long ago I saw a very short clip where a man was pulling a chrome chain out of the ass of a woman. To me, very hot to see and hear.

Has anyone here tried this?

I'm thinking that it'd be a very exciting thing to try, in just about any gender-configuration. So, for anyone who'd like to give it a shot, how about this:
Get yourself a decent length of chain. The size of the links would matter, I'm sure. Bigger means more metal means more weight. :-) Make sure it's the kind with welded links and that the joins are smooth. Stainless steel would be better than most other options, like iron, chromed or galvanized. (These may rust or flake in unpleasant ways.)
Heat the chain to just above body temperature. Hot water might be the easiest way.
Lube up the chain, using your favorite juice. Make sure that all of it that's going to be inserted is slippery, even the joins between the links.
Place the receiving, well cleaned out, ass in a comfortably raised position.
Open the receiver, using a speculum, spreaders, helpers fingers, short tube...
Insert the first link, holding the chain above the receiver, and let gravity take care of the rest. You set the pace.

The feeling should be quite something, feeling the warm chain heavily fill every available space.

What do you think? Are there more things to think of, more safety aspects, other considerations?
Tips, ideas and opinions are most welcome :-) Edited by nixxoff

Had I but known, I would've been pleased to put a warning-smiley somewhere...

Erm... Am I to take it you found the idea... too much? Strange? Unpleasant? Knee-weakness-inducing? Titilating?

Should I hop on the next plane to England or head for icier climes to cool off? (I'm kidding, no fear :-)

Lets just say it provided some much needed fantasy material the other night! Definitly weak at the knees. I think it was as much how it was written as what you were suggesting.

All hot and bothered again now!

QUOTE(Minx @ Nov 24 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]66503[/snapback]

All hot and bothered again now!

Congratulations! Good you got that part of yours back!

hugs,

cb

Well i have an issue with love balls pinching the insides of the rectum. Maybe this could happen also with a chain? Will depend on the detailed construction of the links i think. There ale coated (with rubber) chains, but i think it would destroy the feeling of warm metal.
Would love to try it :-)
Might be interesting to go shopping with 1 meter of heavy metal chain in your ass.

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Nov 25 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]66595[/snapback]

Congratulations! Good you got that part of yours back!

hugs,

cb

I'm not sure I am yet! It's not as bad as before though luckily.

Torpedro, the pinching is what I was worried about too, which I hoped the lube-job on the chain itself would solve. Perhaps it's merely a matter of choosing the right juice. (besides premium motor-oil :-P ) The smoothness of the chain is important, of course.
Taking that walk to the store filled with warm chain should certainly produce interesting sensations and, depending on your capacity, perhaps even make a few mysterious clinking sounds for those around you to wonder about.

Minx, I'm glad and pleased that I tickled your fantasy. I agree with Curiousboy in being happy that your drive is up and running. Just as long as it's not trying to drive you nuts or run you off the 'straight and narrow'. Edited by nixxoff

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, just hoping I'll stay too tired to be bothered about going after it. I can but hope!

I remember a french SM vid from Thierry Lhermite with a good chain play in an asshole wide opended by a collins spec.
It didn't seem to be harmfull so I'd like to try it too on some weird and druggy sex night. crazy.gif (^^^) crazy.gif

It must be hormonal but thats struck a chord and a sudden longing....oh for the good old nights....oh well.

x

• 1 month later...
i don't think you could walk around much and be able to hold a good sized length of chain in without something else strapped on to block it from coming out. check out this link to a guy's vid on xtube...

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?cv...&cl=KCql5culSjx

that's another thing: instead of using rapidshare, where if you don't pay, you can only d/l one vid every so often, post your vids and links to xtube. it's free and you can watch as many as you want. think about it.

I have actually done it. 8 feet of 3/8" steel chain. First warmed in hot water and coated with vegetable oil. Warmed up my hole with various stretching plugs to get big. The hard part was to get vertical. I leaned up against the bed on my shoulders with feet up, squirted in more vegetable oil and fed the chain in. It was difficult to get it all in, but I made it. I then lay down and rolled over - the feeling of that heavy chain pushing my guts around was really strange. I then stood up and was able tho dribble the chain out. The down side is yes it pinched inside and started bleeding. It didn't bleed too much and healed within a few days. I tried it once more, but have not done it again for over 2 years.

I have also tried lead balls (big fishing weights) on nylon cords. The biggest was about 2 lbs, which was too much. The smaller was about 1 1/2 lb. Same drill, stretch, vegetable oil, prop up on my shoulders and lower the ball down in. Rolling around on the floor produces the craziest sensations you have ever felt. This doesn't cause any bleeding and I have done it a few more times.

I am sure any medical person would tell you these things are very dangerous, and I agree. I don't recommend anyone try these at home. That being said, I would do it once more if there were someone out there that would help me get pictures. wink.gif

I've been fucked a few times with a bicycle chain - the kind with the plastic coating over the links. You don't even have to use much lube, a little spit will do.

It's a pretty intense orgasm.

• 3 months later...
QUOTE(truflate @ Jan 14 2008, 04:21 PM) [snapback]75719[/snapback]

I have also tried lead balls (big fishing weights) on nylon cords. The biggest was about 2 lbs, which was too much. The smaller was about 1 1/2 lb. Same drill, stretch, vegetable oil, prop up on my shoulders and lower the ball down in. Rolling around on the floor produces the craziest sensations you have ever felt. This doesn't cause any bleeding and I have done it a few more times.

I would like to chime in here are suggest to never use lead, because lead is toxic.
Since anything stuck up the ass may enter the blood stream directly I would strongly discourage allowing lead to touch your skin, especially from inside your body....

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 25 2008, 02:54 PM) [snapback]90963[/snapback]

wow, making me veeeeeeeeery horny.... Edited by JohnBlack

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.