An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything

Tangerine

Anybody heard about Antony Garrett Lisi 's new theory on everything ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Garrett_Lisi
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Exceptionally_Simple_Theory_of_Everything[/url]
http://conspiracyfactualists.com/site/late...everything.html

This guy is a surfer dude crazy.gif I guess he also enjoy Maui weed muahah. notworthy.gif (^^^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

i didnt know the guy but that's my life, if you replace physics with mathematics, especially because
he does not currently hold a faculty position at any university, He has been described as a “surfer dude” smile.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
sorry, i dont have insightful knowledge enough to judge the scope of such theory. or maybe just an elegant bluff? physicists can be great cheaters blink.gif ohmy.gif crazy.gif

haha this thread is a real Gninori reply trap biggrin.gif wink.gif
I don't have the level to judge either this new theory but the Cords and other physic theories always facinated me with their poetic images.[
This new one announce many more unknown particles and can predict the future position of them wow !
A united theory always echoes our archaic religious minds hehe. wink.gif (^^^) jester.gif

Dont know much about TOE ........... but I know it involves black holes! ........... and big bangs! ........... just my considered scientific position! laugh.gif pimp.gif Smokin OTW thread .........

Edit: I realise that this was a very shallow reply to such a searching query from Tang! What I twat I am! ...... personally I'm smoking some very mellow stuff from my last trip to AM ......... Verrrryyy mellow ... and I'll check out the responses later and tell you what I think to Tang's original question .... whatever the F that was! pimp.gif

Edit again: Read the theory. didnt understand a fuckin word of it! cry.gif Very sensible I'm sure! And not something for me to sensibly comment on .......... other than my comments above ......... and my understanding of these new possbile discoveries .......... well ...... I'm sure I've seen this in a TV programme ....... TOE or something .......... blink.gif Not sure unsure.gif Very not sure unsure.gif unsure.gif Not sure if I should post my unsure.gif unsure unsure.gif insure message .......

Edit again ... and again: Well mate. You were inviting sensible comment ...... but I guess you pitched it too high ........ and these guys know you and know what you are up to! Ahhhaaa! I'm onto you! ThIs is a TRAP! I'm off .............. cool.gif Edited by TBTB

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif muahaha a very sentitive comment TBTB laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif friends.gif
Exactly the answer i was waiting for crazy.gif
Frankly I didn't understand the whole TOE neither but i envy your mellow stuff from Dam. drool.gif
Personally a bag of african weed is hidden in a parisian bar for me since 4 days and I can't get if because of the public transport strike. So my personal theory on everything is out of order, especially when my car is wrecked.

@ Bimboy : hmm you're probably right, it'll be fun ! crazy.gif (^^^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

Hey guys; hey Tang. Yep; some good stuff from AM and enjoying and just getting a little laaaaid back ...

Public transport! .... paaaahhhhh! Our postmen have been on strike over here! NO JUNK MAIL! HA!

But seriously mate ....... this is seirous ..... we must get you a car ......... anyone? near? Screeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to TOE? Is this the holy grail? Is it Pandora's box? Do we all implode when we find out? cry.gif

Edit: Just watching Nigella Lawson; TV chef. MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm MMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhh. Jummy lady! ............ Just watch her ........ it's not cooking ....... it's pure sex! smile.gif And I learnd a recipe or two ..... mmmmmmmmmm ............ Edited by TBTB

Hey MDW! come on! Lighten up man and just look at the tits! gninori and me ...... we likey! ......... and she's best when she's licking cream off strawberries (forgot which bit of the recipe that was!) .......... mmmmmmmmmmm ........ cool.gif

muhuhu that's my theory CuriousB, better ask Bumperfan who lived and smoke in Hawai years ago. wink.gif

MarlinD, proof could come with the construction the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), we could soon find, stare at and smell the new particles of shit flying in some physics gaping holes crazy.gif

And thanks TBTB & Gni for the info on Nigella, didn't know her before blush.gif in France we don't have so many female chefs, mon dieu non ! unsure.gif f*ck, she sure must have a Exceptionally Simple Recipe of Everything Sexy ! drool.gif

Puffpuff pimp.gif to all of ya for the high level of your answers muahah laugh.gif (^^^)jester.gif

• 1 month later...
Hey ....... back to Nigella ....... She's married to one of the Saatchi's ...... obviously seriously rich ....... and seriously raunchy! ...... Her hubby is a dork! ....... but her ...... well ....... she seems to enjoy life ..... food ...... drink ........ obviously not sex at the moment (dork hubby) ..... but who knows?????????? ..... she might get better ....... Who would not want a wifey who wanted to over indulge in everything?????????? tongue.gif A very seriously raunchy bitch cool.gif Sorry if I offended any bitches out there! laugh.gif whoops! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Nigella has a seriously nice chocolate pudding that is almost better than sex.

Wouldn't mind hub watching her if he actually did some cooking!

But he's a physisist...obviously too busy pondering TOE.

Quite nice in here really....I might start wandering in here now and again.

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 19 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]76538[/snapback]

Quite nice in here really....I might start wandering in here now and again.

laugh.gif tongue.gif love.gif (^ ^) notworthy.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 19 2008, 10:36 AM) [snapback]76538[/snapback]

laugh.gif Minx: Methinks hubby is just thinking about Nigella and chocolate pudding as a combo! ...... maybe you could come up with your own idea's that included choccy pud! laugh.gif Just about Everything I need in a Theory! laugh.gif Now dont turn over to the snooker or send him to the kitchen the next time she's on TV! sad.gif Nice to see you here mate. Ciao. T cool.gif

Hell no! That chocolate pudding is way too good to be wasted on anything other than eating!

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 19 2008, 02:15 PM) [snapback]76577[/snapback]

Hell no! That chocolate pudding is way too good to be wasted on anything other than eating!

I had an image flashad in my mind: you are bent over the kitchen table, with your elbows on it, enjoying a big bowl of chocolate pudding whike your hubby (I am actually not really sure it was him, hehehe) is poundig you from the back. Once a while you could even rich him back a spoon. If some drips on your boopies, don`t worry, he will lick you clean!

Big hug to our minxie,

cb

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 19 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]76628[/snapback]

Tell me that IS chocolate...

laugh.gif Yep; it's chocolate Minx! laugh.gif Took ages to find a suitable pic for reply laugh.gif You guessed the other stuff I found sad.gif Not for me! cry.gif

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jan 20 2008, 10:08 AM) [snapback]76718[/snapback]

I had an image flashad in my mind: you are bent over the kitchen table, with your elbows on it, enjoying a big bowl of chocolate pudding whike your hubby (I am actually not really sure it was him, hehehe) is poundig you from the back. Once a while you could even rich him back a spoon. If some drips on your boopies, don`t worry, he will lick you clean!

Big hug to our minxie,

cb

It wouldn't have been hubby, he doesn't do from behind!!! Nice thought too but I take my pleasures separately thank you! tongue.gif

QUOTE(TBTB @ Jan 20 2008, 11:46 AM) [snapback]76744[/snapback]

laugh.gif Yep; it's chocolate Minx! laugh.gif Took ages to find a suitable pic for reply laugh.gif You guessed the other stuff I found sad.gif Not for me! cry.gif

I beT! Not for me either...cant think of anything worse! But what a waste of chocolate. blink.gif sad.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Jan 20 2008, 09:03 PM) [snapback]76841[/snapback]

I beT! Not for me either...cant think of anything worse! But what a waste of chocolate. blink.gif sad.gif

sad.gif YUK sad.gif But everyone to thier own huh.gif smile.gif Now ...... chocolate on bumpy bits jester.gif Thats not waste jester.gif Thats just being creative jester.gif cool.gif MMMMMMMMMMMM ............

Creative??? Nonononononono. Chocolate should be savoured with no distractions, preferably without nuts, fruit or alcohol. Those things should be banned.

Can you tell I'm a certified chocoholic?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.