Trouble making progress

1337shiznit

Hi,

I'm having trouble making further progress and I thought I'd ask the experts!

I seemed to have reached a limit over months - 3.8" with the Titanmen ass servant/The Destructor Butt Plug, Small.

Having finally taken "The Colossus (2.8" diameter, 13" length insertable) all the way, I want to stretch to 4" and beyond.

I also have the large Titanmen ass servant (4.5") and the American Bombshell Destroyer (ribbed, up to 4.25"). But I can't seem to make any progress with these toys, no matter how hard I push. I will also admit I haven't used poppers up to this point and I'd prefer to not start using them now.

I was wondering which toy/plug is best for training, with a very gradual taper past 4"?

Edited by tbh

Guest matthew.winterbottom

At some point you will hit bone though. I'm not sure how much flex there is in the pelvic bone but I know where mine is from poking around down there and I think it's kind of the upper limiting factor in terms of plug/dildo size...

• 1 month later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

I have the same problem with the American Bombshell Destroyer

What's the best technique ? To put it on the ground ? On a chair or on a stool ?

Any help welcome...

Your best bet is to try it as many ways as you can think of and see what works best for you. Don't rush, use plenty of lube, and a good warm up. Beyond that, it's just a matter of what works best for your individual anatomy. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Yea a few times i have thought that i had reached my limit but after more time practicing i always seem to take something a little bit bigger. just keep wrecking your hole, take the biggest toy you can at the moment and try to fuck your ass harder and faster also i find pushing your ass out helps to stretch wider and it feels soo good :)

If you play like this and do it often there will come a time when that bigger toy will go in.

But like others have said, don't rush. just focus on getting your hole as loose as possible, it's worth it.

In addition to above good advice, I'd like to add that you can look for toys with an oval cross section. The opening in the pelvis isn't circular and thus oval items will be less restricted by the sides of the bone. (Square Peg makes oval toys and there may be others, as well.) There are bottles (schampoo, detergents and similar) that are made of a nicely slick plastic, have a oval cross section and will deform under pressure without actually losing girth. Local market veggie section can also contain all sorts of cheap but sturdy friends.

Experiment, play and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I take the  American Bombshell Destroyer and that plug was the next one after 3.8" with the Titanmen ass servant. The problem is not really, for me, streching, but more the fact that i get a really sore tailbone when inserting the American Bombshell Destroyer.

Maybe you have the same limit around that mark. I wish i did not get a sore tailbone, would love to strech more, but some people just cant.

As depth doesn't seem to be an issue with you, I would suggest that you keep trying the American Bombshell Destroyer. It is a bit softer than an Ass Master or a Big Red and the ribs make it compress a little easier as it goes in. Try placing it on a stool or seat and spread your legs as you sit on it. Be patient, it will happen....relax and let your body weight do the work. 

You're taking the right steps toward opening up. The biggest thing(other than wanting it) is having toys that are too big now, you have something to aspire to. Frequency of play is a big factor. Playing often within your current limits will help you when you attempt the big ones, so keep playing and having fun, don't get too frustrated.

When I was younger and wanting to expand my horizons I frequently used bottles (of all types). What helped more than anything was heat.

I would find bottles with a good reusable cap. Then I would fill the bottle with hot water before playing with it. The heat in the bottle allows my hole to open up, not to mention feeling really fucking good. It's something you might try...

Metal camping bottles are great for this, but they are not all created equal. Many have a sharp bottom edge, while others are nicely rounded and much more suitable for assplay. I found a Stanley brand metal bottle that has a very nice beveled bottom that I use every time I play- $5 at Wal-Mart, a bargain. Has Wal-Mart made it to Australia?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.