Question: deep female anal fisting

markkk

Hello Folks,
What's the deepest FEMALE anal fisting you ever seen? I cant find no deep fisting in female asses!
Someone have some clip about?
Thanks
Mark Edited by gninori

QUOTE(Freakypumper @ Apr 7 2007, 07:40 AM) [snapback]8137[/snapback]

also never seen really deep ass FF on female ( to elbow or more ) , comparatively , as man FF ... i don't know why huh.gif

as i have said before in other threads unsure.gif only a man can be a pig
IPB Image
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/so...ne-big-fist.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 7 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]8144[/snapback]

as i have said before in other threads unsure.gif only a man can be a pig
IPB Image
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/so...ne-big-fist.gif

yes, maybe usually yes, but don't we think that, for example, bitch_c was pig enough to try deep anal fisting, other than doppleass, pissing, breast skewering, etc....? or that there weren't or there are women submissive enough to second their partner's quest for their deep intestines, for example irma etc?
are maybe women instinctually more conservative when some really dangerous sexual practises are concerned, such as deep fisting? one can end with a bag colostomy for life, if something goes wrong there
but again, chienne marcy (not mary) does something even more dangerous when playing with her cervix: i guess that septic shocks or life-threatening infections are very easy to get when at it
or, at the end, there is just a different morphology in that area of body, which doesn't allow to fathom a woman's anal depths, to reach for her bowels with a hand? (i know there are deep penetrations with pliable "thin" dildos, as the famous clip "deepestasspenetrationeverbycambion" wink.gif )
because, apart from a mysterious film with helene chevalier that nobody was able to get hold of, it would be very strange that nobody had tried that out before and filmed their achievements

and that big fist of yours looks a bit subversive notworthy.gif fisters of all world, unite pimp.gif Edited by gninori

I've never seen or heard of any videos of a woman taking a fist deep. In fact I've only heard of one woman doing it. She did it during live sex shows in San Fran back in the the eightys. The infamous Marilyn Chambers. Too bad there isn't any movies showing it that I've heard. Edited by Extremef

I, too, have been looking for any female deep fisting to no avail. There is indeed the 'mysterious' Chevallier film, where pictures make it look as though she's nearing elbow-depth.
I've got this film on VHS, and though it saddens me, I've got to tell you that she's nowhere near that depth. A simple photographic 'trick' called foreshortening is all that it is. Well, it's a nice scene for all that. I know of few professional females who take a whole fist anally with such plain and obvious pleasure.

Speaking of Hèléne Chevalier, I would like to voice a request. I've been looking for DVD-transfers (or even VHS tapes) of some of her early DBM films. In particular Party Bizarr and Lesben Faust, but there are others too. Does anyone know where I can find them? Does anyone have them, who can UL it/them to RS or similar?

The search goes ever deeper...

QUOTE(nixxoff @ Apr 11 2007, 06:15 AM) [snapback]9906[/snapback]

I, too, have been looking for any female deep fisting to no avail. There is indeed the 'mysterious' Chevallier film, where pictures make it look as though she's nearing elbow-depth.
I've got this film on VHS, and though it saddens me, I've got to tell you that she's nowhere near that depth. A simple photographic 'trick' called foreshortening is all that it is. Well, it's a nice scene for all that. I know of few professional females who take a whole fist anally with such plain and obvious pleasure.

Speaking of Hèléne Chevalier, I would like to voice a request. I've been looking for DVD-transfers (or even VHS tapes) of some of her early DBM films. In particular Party Bizarr and Lesben Faust, but there are others too. Does anyone know where I can find them? Does anyone have them, who can UL it/them to RS or similar?

The search goes ever deeper...

we had an exhaustive all-chevalier topic in the old board, with plenty of clips and films, but now it's gone sad.gif

QUOTE(Extremef @ Apr 11 2007, 04:18 AM) [snapback]9860[/snapback]

I've never seen or heard of any videos of a woman taking a fist deep. In fact I've only heard of one woman doing it. She did it during live sex shows in San Fran back in the the eightys. The infamous Marilyn Chambers. Too bad there isn't any movies showing it that I've heard.

I've seen a film which was made during such a live show. The movie from 1979 is called "Beyond De Sade / Never a Tender Moment". Marilyn took big dildos, large anal balls and finally a fist in her ass, but just up to the wrist. Maybe she has done deep fisting, but not in this movies.

I'm searching for this extreme act for years, but never found movies or pictures of woman with a fist deep in their asses. I always wondered about that. Maybe there is a difference in anatomy between man and woman?

QUOTE(dunhill @ Apr 12 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]10397[/snapback]

Maybe there is a difference in anatomy between man and woman?

Yes, I think so. smile.gif

IPB Image IPB Image

I'm no doctor, and these pictures are just illustrations, but it seems to me there is more "stuff in the way" for females.
Do you think it's more dangerous for them because of that?
huh.gif

I love the way the guys in these drawings are always pretty well hung. No wonder guys get a complex.

In the old board there were several in depth (excuse the pun) discussions on anatomy. And basically yes there is a difference.

It also makes sense that women are going to be more limited on depth because there's more going on, and that men are going to be more limited on width because of their hip structure.

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 12 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]10421[/snapback]

Yes, I think so. smile.gif

IPB Image IPB Image

I'm no doctor, and these pictures are just illustrations, but it seems to me there is more "stuff in the way" for females.
Do you think it's more dangerous for them because of that?
huh.gif

i'm not doctor either, but your diagrams seem to show that more things are in the way of a deep anal penetration on a woman, when it goes past the sphincter and the rectum, into the sigmoid sub-colon tract

• 1 month later...
Do you have this Video?

Or even more screencaps???

pleaaaaaaaaseeeeee?

QUOTE(Hogfather @ May 26 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]25319[/snapback]

Do you have this Video?

Or even more screencaps???

pleaaaaaaaaseeeeee?

No sad.gif => pay site (http://www.anal-amateur.com) cry.gif => we must download this clip ! crazy.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 14 2007, 03:21 AM) [snapback]11012[/snapback]

i'm not doctor either, but your diagrams seem to show that more things are in the way of a deep anal penetration on a woman, when it goes past the sphincter and the rectum, into the sigmoid sub-colon tract

I don't by the "there is more stuff in the way" argument because there are so many videos of women sticking 12 inch and 18 inch dildos all the way in. Clearly the path is clear enough for 12 - 18 inch dildos.

Off all the 12 - 18 inch dildo insertions that I have seen all have been of the thin jelly variety. My guess, therefore is that there might be some kind of constriction of the colon in the female anotomy, rather than there being "stuff" blocking the way.

Why is this distinction important? Well because, as we all know, with training, one can overcome the constriction while no amount of training will shift "stuff that is in the way" out of the way.

What I am saying is that we all know that that female anatomy does permit 12-18 inch dildos and with training should be able to permit an arm, but we haven't seen any evidence of women attempting the feat.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Sep 1 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]49596[/snapback]

Screw that "anatomical differences" crap... I think it has everything to do with the mind. Women just aren't as piggy as some men. They just aren't wired that way. Pure and simple.

TOTALLY MY THOUGHTS notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

ASS PIGS - the Other White Meat laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
gotta love us eh?

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Sep 1 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]49596[/snapback]

Screw that "anatomical differences" crap... I think it has everything to do with the mind. Women just aren't as piggy as some men. They just aren't wired that way. Pure and simple.

AGREE!!!
It`s all soft stretchable and adaptable stuff in the belly, women just don`t see the need to go that far.

cheers,

cb

• 1 year later...
QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 26 2008, 07:05 AM) [snapback]117495[/snapback]

bump!!!

Thanks for the info. I'd often thought that "stuff in the way" could be the reason why we saw no deep female anal fisting, but discredited it as it is all "stretchy". As to women being less "piggy" then men, well that all depends on the woman. Some are very much pigs, some aren't. And if there are women that will take 18 inch toys completely up the ass, then why not fist up to the elbow? The pig defence just doesn't fly. The search continues...

• 5 weeks later...
Maybe the fact that women have TWO holes, with one of them being reserved for reproduction, means that there isn't the same [obsessive] drive to explore ones guts that men seem to experience?

We [dudes] can explore the ass all we want but it won't make a baby. A fetus is larger than most toys, and again, female anatomy is designed to handle vaginal/abdominal/uterine expansion for pregnancy, so the primary biological emphasis [obsession] is on reproduction/vagina, not ass stretching.

And it seems that the female system is designed to push out with some taking in, as opposed to anal anatomy, which is designed to eliminate outward/down.

Just some thoughts, half baked....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I think I have located a female that can accept an arm nearly the elbow.

I was browsing around and stumbled on the following preview pic:

7th photo down on the page, titled 'Tallulah fists my arse as i cum and squirt'
http://www.surreyslut.co.uk/newsite/files9.html

Description:
Tallulah subjects me to a prolonged and hard arse fisting, really taking her time as she opens and stretches me, then fisting me harder and harder as i empty my bladder over her with the force of my orgasms.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.