Clean Routine

prolapsed1

I've just started to explore the pleasures of ass play and would like to do it the cleansest way possible. What's your preffered clean routine? Does it involve enemas, laxitives, etc? Unfortunately I have yet to experience a session without getting some kind of mess on my toys unless I use an enema before hand. I'd like to play at least once a week but not sure if using enemas all the time is such a good thing. What do you do?

Not much in anal play on myself and not disgusted but shitty finds in my GF asshole but i remember all my family used enemas frequently to stay in good health before WWII so I don't think frequent enemas could be harmful. wink.gif (^ ^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 18 2007, 08:31 AM) [snapback]58945[/snapback]

Not much in anal play on myself and not disgusted but shitty finds in my GF asshole but i remember all my family used enemas frequently to stay in good health before WWII so I don't think frequent enemas could be harmful. wink.gif (^ ^) jester.gif

back then before the war it was also good for you to smoke after dinner crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

but i must agree, at least with once/twice a week is OK-good for you.

something you should also think about is WHEN you play. normally if i eat a light breakfast and NO lunch (or no breakfast and no lunch) playtime is much easier to clean for a playtime of just before supper/dinner.
but i also play in the shower for the first bit and just clean as i go cool.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Oct 18 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]58953[/snapback]

back then before the war it was also good for you to smoke after dinner crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

But smoking is good for my health too ! laugh.gif

Anyway I religiously kept all the IPB Imagepoires à lavements that was in all my family (grand ma & pa, ma, uncles and aunts, cousins etc) assholes muhahah butt I don't use them often for myself. Sometimes on my GF yes. drool.gif

Shittyhugs ! jester.gif (^ ^) jester.gif and beware of eating poutine fries before assplayin, my 2 cents of euros biggrin.gif Edited by Tangerine

i hit the shower shot a few times before playing that day, usually extremely thorough cleanouts. That way i'm clean for the next 12 hours for playing. A good idea is to do a series of small enemas through a few hour period if your going to play heavily.

barbie

How do u stick to the plan? I mean if u decided want to play during weekend how can u resist yourself from taking heavy meal? Sometimes we have a friend that have a good heart buying for u a meal/dinner. Did u say no?

Did u always planned when to play?

The shower shot works but I also use alka seltzer sometimes. Alka seltzer is nice for a quick clean out. Just slip in a couple tablets and a squirt of water. Hold for a few minutes then expell.

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Oct 22 2007, 05:03 AM) [snapback]59719[/snapback]

How do u stick to the plan? I mean if u decided want to play during weekend how can u resist yourself from taking heavy meal? Sometimes we have a friend that have a good heart buying for u a meal/dinner. Did u say no?

Did u always planned when to play?

Discipline cool.gif Edited by Bunk Monkey

I use the shower tube, but maybe our memeber spazbot got a good suggestion for you. Check the first vid (left over noodles) on this post:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=58737

cheers m8, be clean be keen,

cb

as to that, I clean out my ass with water now over 13 years on a nearly daily base. It started when I discovered the cleaning spray gun at my RV (camping mobile) toilet. I started washing my ass from the outside and then just sprayed inside the hole. BIG mistake. I never used toiletpaper since then. Much cleaner, never constipation since then and always a clean ass inside and out.
9 months ago I cut my double dong in half drilled a hole through it and made a connection to the shower faucet. Since then I enjoy a nearly daily ass cleaning while I fuck myself in the ass.... smile.gif
Best combination, get clean and screw yourself.
No ill effects since 13 year ass cleaning with water and no ill effects since 9 months screw-cleaning.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I LOVE my shower enema. I spend about 30 minutes cleaning myself out. When I think it's all clean, I take one of my large dildos and fuck myself in the ass to get out any water that may be hiding way up in there. Alot of times I get caught up in the shower and start doing double penetration with the enema nozzle and one of my huge dildos, sometimes triple penetration with 2 dildos and the nozzle. It's great having all that in my ass with warm water filling it too. All of a sudden I feel like taking a shower....

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 18 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]58955[/snapback]

But smoking is good for my health too ! laugh.gif

Anyway I religiously kept all the IPB Imagepoires à lavements that was in all my family (grand ma & pa, ma, uncles and aunts, cousins etc) assholes muhahah butt I don't use them often for myself. Sometimes on my GF yes. drool.gif

Shittyhugs ! jester.gif (^ ^) jester.gif and beware of eating poutine fries before assplayin, my 2 cents of euros biggrin.gif

beware of eating poutine fries before assplayin :
: what do you mean, c'est quoi des frites de Poutine ?

I find sometimes if I do too much of a deep clean, and hold it too long, I get headaches. obviously from water absorbtion. But I, like our spanish poster above, clean every day. I just use the shower head, on the setting where the water comes out from the center only.

QUOTE(machine @ Jun 12 2008, 04:47 AM) [snapback]97140[/snapback]

I find sometimes if I do too much of a deep clean, and hold it too long, I get headaches. obviously from water absorbtion. But I, like our spanish poster above, clean every day. I just use the shower head, on the setting where the water comes out from the center only.

Is that why I've been getting a headache so much? I clean out my ass usually once or twice a day with my shower enema. I wondered about absorption. I clean so often because my boyfriend always wants to fuck me in my ass and I HATE a mess. I try and stay prepared. Since I've had the shower enema, we've NEVER had a mess. In fact his dick stays so clean that he'll take it straight out of my ass to my mouth. It's a helluva turn on for both of us. But anyways, back on topic---so am i hurting myself with this shower enema?

first off I do not know for sure. I have too much cleaning can wash away too much of the natural bacteria and leave you with some problems. although it have not found much info on the net about it... i think i looked quite a bit earlier when i was wondering.

from what I've learned, this is one of the reasons some people use that special soap (just got off night shift so brain is shutting down right now) in their enema bags, to stop the water from being absorbed. too much absorption is definitely not a good thing. Salt in the water can also help.

Our colons absorb water quite readily, it's an important part of making formed stools- the stuff that comes into the colon from the small intestine is very liquid, and the colon takes back most of the water and it is absorbed into the blood plasma. A load of pure water in the colon will also lead to some absorption in the same way. Excessive dilution of the plasma can be harmful (even lethal), but it's unlikely to be a problem in a healthy person if the water is expelled in a reasonably short time, say 10-20 minutes. Not sure about the headaches, tho could be due to a temporary increase in blood volume and pressure. The blood pressure regulation system should cope easily with the little bit of water that would be absorbed, just as it does if you drink a lot of water. The whole issue is overcome by using 0.9% salt solution (9g of salt in a litre of water). This is isotonic with the plasma and therefore it won't move from the colon into the blood vessels. How much is 9g of salt? about 2 level teaspoons. If you want to use this solution, you will have to administer it by a means other than the shower!

QUOTE(sexy_ass_jewel @ Jun 14 2008, 09:18 AM) [snapback]97498[/snapback]

Is that why I've been getting a headache so much? I clean out my ass usually once or twice a day with my shower enema. I wondered about absorption. I clean so often because my boyfriend always wants to fuck me in my ass and I HATE a mess. I try and stay prepared. Since I've had the shower enema, we've NEVER had a mess. In fact his dick stays so clean that he'll take it straight out of my ass to my mouth. It's a helluva turn on for both of us. But anyways, back on topic---so am i hurting myself with this shower enema?

• 3 weeks later...
Having my first proper clean out in a few months, weather has been getting colder and the bathroom isn't the warmest place in the house. I made sure I closed off all other doors in the house except the ones leading to the bathroom and turned the heater on for a few hours.

I have a hose that stretches around the spout on the bath, it came with a shower head on the other end, made for cleaning the dog. I removed the shower end. I connect the hose and blast hot water through it to get it flexible, I then turn the water pressure down and make sure it isn't too hot. I get in the bath on all fours and put my head down and my ass up. I then insert the hose in my anus and let it fill until I start to get a little bit of discomfort. I them pull it out and leave my ass in the air for a little bit longer. I then sit down for as long as possible and then go to the toilet and expel. I'll then wait 5-10min after the first expel and have another one. I then repeat the process 3 times in total making sure I wait 30min before any ass play just to make sure there are no surprises. Nothing worse then pushing a bit and following through. Always love the clean feeling it gives you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.