Elbow grease or Crisco?

lerkan

both will stay in the container if held upside down.
elbow grease is very nice and cleans up nice. i use it and recommend it.
crisco is a cooking fat and i havent used it, but many ppl use and LOVE it.
crisco seems to be thicker than elbow grease.

I use crisco and it works nice. Never tried elbow grease...I thought it was just a figure of speech.lol! Where can I find some?

Elbow grease are available in normal, hot, and gel. WHat do they mean with hot? and is gel more runny than normal?

Then theres one called lubrifist, how does this lube look like?

The kind of lube I'm looking for is the lube often used on fistinglessons.com, atleast with the scenes with maya, mia and the more extreme girls, theres this white cream.

But the questions is, are they using crisco or elobow grease on fistinglessons?

If it is crisco they are using, would you say that croisco and elbow grease are pretty much the same?

If someone wants to be really nice to take a picture of crisco and elbow grease so that I coluld se the difference then I would be happy

elbow grease;
hot would have a heating element to it, like icy hot or tabasco sauce wink.gif crazy.gif
original is more of a cream
the gel, i would assume (dont know) would be more thick like crisco.

as for you ? about fisting lessons i am assuming it is crisco but not sure.

and to your repeated request i really dont think you will see a difference from a picture. they are both white and arent liquid. best bet is buy some crisco (not sure if you have it in the stores there or not) and feel it. then you can go to a sex shop and MAYBE they have a sample of the elbow grease you can feel and go from there.

question for you leko;
can you buy crisco in the stores there?
do you have a sex store near you or will you have to mail order?

I have been in the only sexshop we got here and it includes nothing =(

And another thing about crisco, I am allergic to soy, and someone told me that soy is a ingredient in crisco, is that true?

If it's true, will I get the same result with my allergy if I insert it in the other end of the body then I usually do? tongue.gif

I usually feel sick when I eat soy.

the crisco website isnt too forthcoming on WHAT vegatable it uses for the shortning, but i have seen a few say it DOES contain soy. it probably says on the jar.

ANYONE CAN LOOK AT YOUR CAN OF CRISCO TO SEE IF IT SAYS SOY on it or not?

maybe your best idea is the elbow grease, original or gel. gel might be better for you. that way you are safe wink.gif

QUOTE(leko @ Oct 18 2007, 01:37 PM) [snapback]59016[/snapback]

thanks anllover smile.gif

FUCK ME WITH BARBED WIRE!!!!!!! why didnt i think of this in the first place;

i did a google image search and came up with this:
http://static.flickr.com/97/238959941_16b70cc81f.jpg
IPB Image

so i suggest

STAY AWAY FROM CRISCO IF YOU ARE SOY ALLERGIC

so you now have ONE solid answer my brother friends.gif smile.gif

although the crisco google image search was rather fun
IPB Image

I prefer crisco, one its very cheap and easy to get. And two it works incredibly well for lubing the ass for deep and extended play. Though it will eventually hammer your toys(takes a long time) but well worth it. Yes its a pain to clean up but the benefists outweight the cons.

barbie

QUOTE(latexbarbieTS @ Oct 19 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]59131[/snapback]

I prefer crisco, one its very cheap and easy to get. And two it works incredibly well for lubing the ass for deep and extended play. Though it will eventually hammer your toys(takes a long time) but well worth it. Yes its a pain to clean up but the benefists outweight the cons.

barbie

Tried 'em both -- chucked them for J-lube, a veterinary lubricant. It's slippery as snot (literally, that's what it feels like), cheap & easy to clean up after. Edited by Bunk Monkey

I'm pretty sure I've got the elbow grease fisting gel which I love, and it tastes nice too wink.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Oct 19 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]59322[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure I've got the elbow grease fisting gel which I love, and it tastes nice too wink.gif

good to know about the taste, i was actually thinking of trying thier gel.

I've only tried fisting someone with j-lube one time, i found it very hard to work with. Guess would have been easier if i had a syringe to insert it with.

• 2 months later...
There's lots of Crisco's recipes on the web. Mixtures with j-lube, Elbow grease, and others... take a look here:
http://www.westom.com/ff/jlube.htm

My opinion about dedicated lubes...try the Probe Lube (natural ingredients). For me, the best (it's like pre-cum).
http://www.qualitycondoms.com/page17.html Edited by Crisco61

• 1 year later...
QUOTE(candydreamer @ Jan 10 2008, 11:23 PM) [snapback]75173[/snapback]

Does cooking fat, butter or somethink similar kind of poison you?
There are so many bad think (e.g. alcohol) that reach your blood easily through the intestine-wall

would lotion count as bad?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.