largest toy you can take

redrick

I'm using a homemade plug that is a 5" circle wide, feels amazing and have had it in for 2 1/2 hours so far, but i need bigger and real plugs soon.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='baldybits1' date='22 January 2013 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1358877993' post='721728']
its not a toy but i can take a 2litre plastic coke bottle
[/quote]

Talented ass

• 7 months later...
I put some pictures on imagefap (3 champion anal stretchers)where you can see that I took in the giant dildos
Super Peter, Super Victor and Super Greg apart from the Titilator and XL butplugs. These days I enjoy the 5 inch wide buttplug:
GD7500F Big Butt Plug - 5 Inch of Bigsextoystore.

• 4 weeks later...
I have the 5" butt plug from bigsextoystore and have taken it all the way in my ass, but that was a special moment during a wild play session that I haven't managed to repeat yet.
I recently bought a Mega Uncut from Square Peg Toys. It's 17" around at the widest point and I am working on it several times a week.
You can see some of those exploits here:
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=oregongaper

[quote name='hectorknot' date='25 October 2011 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1319541955' post='499824']
I agree that it's pretty brutal, but it was a long standing fantasy. Even now, I rarely go that big, but when I do, I come extra hard.
[/quote]

A wine bottle is also probably my max. A standard wine bottle is "only" 10" in circumference/ and just a tad under 3.5" in diameter, so not quite as big as many of the plugs and dildos out there. But I think it is the 'rigidness' and having to go in from the back end that makes it feel much more difficult - it's like going from 0-60 in 0 seconds since you have to go in by the back end, and the glass doesn't have any give, so you can really feel it hitting as you try to get it in at the right angle...can be brutal against the sides of your pelvic bone - using something with a little 'give' and a rounded end to help ease it in makes things much easier and more comfortable; Never measured it, but just tried an eggplant which looked to be at least as big as a wine bottle, and it went in much more easily just because of the shape. Edited by tzstt

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='redrick' date='28 September 2011 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1317268004' post='466064']
Just out of curiosity whats the largest to you can handle, myself is a three inch diameter plug.
[/quote]

4.0 Inch wide

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='baldybits1' date='22 January 2013 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1358877993' post='721728']
its not a toy but i can take a 2litre plastic coke bottle
[/quote]

Sorry - I simply cannot believe this. You'd have to have a deformed pelvic structure to accommodate that...especially as a male. Even if your ass could stretch that much, the bone structure wouldn't allow it.

Proof, or I'm calling shenanigans.

I'm at about 3.25 with the toys I have on hand, but sure I could go much farther. The shape of the toy seem to make all the difference: something that glides in gradually and smoothly seems to be a much easier fit for me, rather than something blunt and harsh, like the back end of a wine bottle. And also, anatomy is going to play a big role - For me, I know I am already approaching my limits simply because my pelvic structure won't allow anything much wider to pass, even if my asshole could take it.

[quote name='tzstt' date='13 November 2013 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1384365310' post='939847']
Sorry - I simply cannot believe this. You'd have to have a deformed pelvic structure to accommodate that...especially as a male. Even if your ass could stretch that much, the bone structure wouldn't allow it.

Proof, or I'm calling shenanigans.
[/quote]
I have seen video, where guy takes 1.5l pepsi bottle in his ass quite easily and i dont think that 2l bottle is that much larger. Atleast where i live 2l bottles are just little bit taller.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Deep Reaming' date='24 November 2013 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1385306818' post='949888']
If properly warmed up I can take a 1 liter bottle just below label

[img]http://ssdshipment.com/images/coke_bottle.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Wow. That's pretty fucking huge.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='24 November 2013 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1385327587' post='950165']
Wow. That's pretty fucking huge.
[/quote]
As I said, after some warm-up ;) But feeling is exquisite :P Edited by Deep Reaming

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is what I like if I want it large...

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/abab8da545cd8d2332a215e059715008/tumblr_mubr77lFFF1rngxa4o1_500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba6d287d530f89818da172501212df00/tumblr_mubs2zQwrd1rngxa4o1_500.jpg[/img]

(check [url="http://www.fistrik.com/fistrik/fistrik-triple-fist-slideshow/"]triple fist[/url] for all photos)

There may only be 500ml/16oz. difference between the traditional 2 liter soda bottle and the (fairly new to the USA) 1.5 liter bottle, but it's a giant step up when your in that circumference range. Sadly, I don't have either on hand to give actual measurements. I managed to get a 1.5l Pepsi bottle in my ass easily enough but there's no way I could do a 2-liter. Every claim of a 2 liter insertion I've found, video or pix, has proven to be a false boast. Often they use a smaller bottle and claim it a 2-liter, easily recognizable to most.
A few will do what I call "the parlor trick", which is to make a toy appear to actually going in an asshole when it actually isn't entirely dilating the rectal sphincter. Generously deep ass cracks can male it appear to enter when It doesn't. So I', still waiting to see it happen.

3.75 inches diameter.although my favorite toy is only 3.25in ;)

[quote name='oregongaper' date='05 January 2014 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1388905568' post='986620']
There may only be 500ml/16oz. difference between the traditional 2 liter soda bottle and the (fairly new to the USA) 1.5 liter bottle, but it's a giant step up when your in that circumference range. Sadly, I don't have either on hand to give actual measurements. I managed to get a 1.5l Pepsi bottle in my ass easily enough but there's no way I could do a 2-liter. Every claim of a 2 liter insertion I've found, video or pix, has proven to be a false boast. Often they use a smaller bottle and claim it a 2-liter, easily recognizable to most.
A few will do what I call "the parlor trick", which is to make a toy appear to actually going in an asshole when it actually isn't entirely dilating the rectal sphincter. Generously deep ass cracks can male it appear to enter when It doesn't. So I', still waiting to see it happen.
[/quote]

Mate, it depends on the size of the bottles in each country. The 2 L Coke bottles over here are 4.5" in diameter and obviously that isn't going to happen. But with a bottle that is similar in diameter to the 1.5 L, but taller, sure.

[quote name='Fistrik' date='02 January 2014 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1388621896' post='983546']
This is what I like if I want it large...

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/abab8da545cd8d2332a215e059715008/tumblr_mubr77lFFF1rngxa4o1_500.jpg[/img]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba6d287d530f89818da172501212df00/tumblr_mubs2zQwrd1rngxa4o1_500.jpg[/img]

(check [url="http://www.fistrik.com/fistrik/fistrik-triple-fist-slideshow/"]triple fist[/url] for all photos)
[/quote]

WOW!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='tzstt' date='07 October 2013 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1381153885' post='911646']
A wine bottle is also probably my max. A standard wine bottle is "only" 10" in circumference/ and just a tad under 3.5" in diameter, so not quite as big as many of the plugs and dildos out there. But I think it is the 'rigidness' and having to go in from the back end that makes it feel much more difficult - it's like going from 0-60 in 0 seconds since you have to go in by the back end, and the glass doesn't have any give, so you can really feel it hitting as you try to get it in at the right angle...can be brutal against the sides of your pelvic bone - using something with a little 'give' and a rounded end to help ease it in makes things much easier and more comfortable; Never measured it, but just tried an eggplant which looked to be at least as big as a wine bottle, and it went in much more easily just because of the shape.
[/quote]

I'm kind of the same way. I can take Cyclops easily as a dildo to use after warm up, When I'm really feeling it, I can do the Big Bopper GigaDong...which I've been told is outstanding being at 140lbs. But my latest challenge is a Foster Beer Can, which is much like the wine bottle because there's no "give" despite being smaller than larger, more flexible objects.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.