ROSEBUTTBOARD - EXTREME ANAL DILATION AND ANAL FISTING
Sign in to follow this  
jackshit

Blood every time in larger anal insertions

Hi,

I am an experienced anal player, inserting objects and hands in my ass for years.

However, in the past 2 years or so I am experiencing some bleeding whenever I insert something a little larger than a normal sized dildo. There is no pain during the act, but the blood amount gets a bit concerning so I have to stop.

It is a vivid red blood, not just the pinkish smudge that I would get years ago when taking a fist.

The last fisting I took was a bit harsh, a bit faster in and out movement (pure pleasure, no discomfort) and the hand came out very bloody, so my partner had to stop. After that there was no pain and the bleeding stopped immediately.

I've tried giving myself time (3+ months with no anal play) to heal, but as soon as something bigger goes in, even if properly lubed and relaxed, I bleed.

The ideal advice would be going to a doctor, and this is why I created this topic here: this is not a possibility, in my country this would be seen as homosexuality which is not socially accepted, I could lose my job and even get arrested for this. 

So I ask you people who had a similar experience. Apparently I have a would inside my rectum that won't heal, it doesn't cause any discomfort at all, I don't think it's a hemorrhoid, so what could it be? And how to fix it?

Anal fissure. Can only be fixed with surgery. I'd suggest traveling out of country and have it taken care of. Unfortunate that your society is so closed minded.

14 hours ago, l4zy said:

Anal fissure. Can only be fixed with surgery. I'd suggest traveling out of country and have it taken care of. Unfortunate that your society is so closed minded.

I thought it would be something like that. However, I never tried anything to fix it other than having these 2-3 month breaks.

I've googled it and found: "An anal fissure can be treated with diltiazem cream or botulinum A injections."

Should I try these options first?

I had an anal fissure once although my symptoms were somewhat different. It took nearly a year to heal on it's own, and healed in such a way that my hole doesn't quite close correctly anymore. If you're not getting blood or pain during your day to day activities and only when you stretch, I'd suggest backing off for a while. Also, anal fissures can occur for non-stretching reasons, and are usually symptoms of bad eating/dehydration. Also, I'd be really careful about letting anyone inject botulinum in me.

12 hours ago, looseholestwo said:

I had an anal fissure once although my symptoms were somewhat different. It took nearly a year to heal on it's own, and healed in such a way that my hole doesn't quite close correctly anymore. If you're not getting blood or pain during your day to day activities and only when you stretch, I'd suggest backing off for a while. Also, anal fissures can occur for non-stretching reasons, and are usually symptoms of bad eating/dehydration. Also, I'd be really careful about letting anyone inject botulinum in me.

Thanks for your report.

I've tried backing off for 2-3 months twice but it didn't work. Right now I already gave a 2 months rest (from large stuff and fists) and doing just small insertions. So far no blood, I'm trying to build my way up, trying somehow to strengthen the area.

One thing I believe is that I might have 2 fissures, one by the external sphincter (after rough play it hurts when washing with a cold water jet, like there is a cut), and the other one deeper about 7-8 inches, that bleeds a lot whenever something large and deep goes there (a hard dildo or a fist).

Even if I could heal the sphincter one with cream or botulinium, I have no idea about what to do on the deep one.

I don't think bad eating or dehydration are my reasons, I'm pretty sure it was because of harsh play and going to deep/fast without proper lubrication.

19 hours ago, jackshit said:

Thanks for your report.

I've tried backing off for 2-3 months twice but it didn't work. Right now I already gave a 2 months rest (from large stuff and fists) and doing just small insertions. So far no blood, I'm trying to build my way up, trying somehow to strengthen the area.

One thing I believe is that I might have 2 fissures, one by the external sphincter (after rough play it hurts when washing with a cold water jet, like there is a cut), and the other one deeper about 7-8 inches, that bleeds a lot whenever something large and deep goes there (a hard dildo or a fist).

Even if I could heal the sphincter one with cream or botulinium, I have no idea about what to do on the deep one.

I don't think bad eating or dehydration are my reasons, I'm pretty sure it was because of harsh play and going to deep/fast without proper lubrication.

Sure, but I'm saying these conditions occur for non butt play reasons as well so I don't think you should avoid the doctor for that. When I finally started playing again it was a very slow gradual process of working my way back up in size.

Check yourself for the liver. Anyone with constant bleeding reappearing over time should do it eventually to find out what's behind this. Sometimes you have symptoms that could be leading to one problem but if it doesn't disappear over time then it leads to another. Another potentially dangerous cause could be too high blood pleasure damaging the vessels in the colon. Anyway I would strongly advice checking the liver and pressure for the exact cause. Health is most important factor. 

On 12/01/2018 at 8:31 PM, looseholestwo said:

Sure, but I'm saying these conditions occur for non butt play reasons as well so I don't think you should avoid the doctor for that. When I finally started playing again it was a very slow gradual process of working my way back up in size.

19 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Check yourself for the liver. Anyone with constant bleeding reappearing over time should do it eventually to find out what's behind this. Sometimes you have symptoms that could be leading to one problem but if it doesn't disappear over time then it leads to another. Another potentially dangerous cause could be too high blood pleasure damaging the vessels in the colon. Anyway I would strongly advice checking the liver and pressure for the exact cause. Health is most important factor. 

Thanks for the reply guys, I did a health checkup about 2 years ago and everything was fine. I will do another one eventually.

But I'm quite sure the fissures were induced by hard play.

The deep one happened when I had a long (rigid) vibrator that would always hurt when I tried to push it in all the way, but one time when I was about to cum my butt "sucked" it in. I felt a sharp pain and there was a lot of blood on the way out. This was around 2 years ago, since then I get some blood (not nearly as much as that time) anytime something goes that deep.

The other one (external sphincter or just inside) I believe it was fist induced, made the mistake of not taking enough prep time and I believe it caused a fissure.

Got the same problem, 

In short it's a weakspot, that re-opens each time something puts pressure on it.  On my side, due to various changes, play became difficult, and while i could take the width, the length was the issue, in short too big ( to deep too soon), and not enough regular play.

It has taken time, and these days I do a lot of warm up prior to moving up to the big 3" + toys, most recent play session, was without issue, first one in months.

So the good news is it can heel, the bad news, small hands gentle play and "normal" short plugs for you, for a while.

Sign in to follow this