What does it feel like..a prolapse..and when in cylinder?.

MATTY0001

Can anyone describe the feeling..is it pleasurable. Any stories that go into detail about how it feels?.

I've been on and off playing wth toys, vegetables, strange lube concoctions..but I never dilate more than 2.70 inch..width. And don't go deeper than 7inch..but I've been doing this since I was 20 now 32. I just started back recently after 4 years.. I managed to fit in some oranges... And when I push them out my penis spits out ejaculatry fluid...that's new lol... Anyway I'm thinking of buying the intake rosebud device cylinder to test it... Any thoughts.

ejeculation when your rosebutt is out, is very pleasurable and very intense.

Thank you for your reply... I've started putting oranges in my ass. Now just tried a new delivery.. I ordered 3 large steel balls.. 2inch think. But here's the strange thing, the delivery was 30kgs.. Meaning each ball weighs 10kg loll, damn does it feel nice pushing my insides out...

Anyone else have advice on rosebutt or prolapse feeling?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

better try something with string or rope or chain attached

Yes, don't insert anything that may get stuck without some sort of rope/chain...

You don't want to have *that* conversation in the emergency room...

I haven't even got a pump and my ass is between a rosebud and prolapse at the moment just by my dedication to object insertion and fisting my hole, i feel no pain at all and if anything it's quite pleasurable feeling air on my growing rose when i push it hangs out, when it finally blossoms to a prolapse its going to be amazing :) Edited by Anon42

For those asking about steel balls,I bought some from Craig Ball Sales.They have all sizes up to 6".I can insert a 4 3/4 plug butt have a problem with a 3 1/4 inch steel ball...its about 8 lbs. btw.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.