Gumdrop Ace of Spades Buttplug

lordjynn

Looks cool, but I had a plug that was similar and didn't really like it. 

I have this plug now and it is fantastic. Not quite as wide. Traditional shape but once its in, it feels so good in my ass. 

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/sp-the-super-big-end-79608.aspx

I got it too. nothing special. Its very sturdy, like a car tire. not so nice if this plug is a step up in size.

buy a titanmen ass servant, and take the cover of. it is slightly bigger, but very soft.

• 2 weeks later...

I also own one - Makes you feel stretched to the fullest once its in your hole, but as others have said, the base is not big enough. Managed to get this bad boy in me only twice. I've left it alone for some time now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought one a few years back. A decent size going in, but the base was too small and my it wouldn't stay in place, kept slipping in, but not in comfortable way. I tried it a few times and then stopped. I ended up coring it like an apple and using it on the base of my rambone to give an extra 'pop' when fully inserted. :)

For stretching that way, I did exactly as Naztea suggested above, Ass Master and peeled off the outer cover. That was a proper challenge for me to get in, but could be left in place with a real good stretch for long periods of time.

Hmmm... need to see if I've still got the old ace of spades tucked away, quite fancy getting it back on the rambone and re-visiting that sensation again, it's been a while :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have one and got it in once after a week of careful stretching. I've tried several other times with no success, although I don't play often enough to really be ready for it.

I recently got the spade in for the first time. I took it as slow as I could so it didn't shoot right in. Never felt like my ass was gonna swallow the base, for what it's worth. I've had a couple other sessions with it, but I need a few more before I can take it comfortably with less warm-up.

• 1 month later...

Be aware how hard however it is very comfy when it is in. Have heard other people say how hard it is to get in even if there able to take a bigger toy.this is my biggest toy in my collection and it takes alot of hard work to get it when i push down on it i get about halfway down it then feel like im hitting something solid i push on and finally it pops in and i mean pops its make me jump alittle every time never felt like it was going to travel but the base is very flimsy for such a big toy.ican barely push it out u have to push and pull on it with my hand at the same time however i think its to do with my build theres not much room for toys between my hip as i only have a 28 inch waist.i wouldnt advice the toy for a 'step up' toy theres better toys about  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.