How big can prolapses get?

Anon42

Out of interest how big can a prolapse get when it is intentional to develop one? and does anyone know examples of people with the biggest prolapsed holes?

Anatomical structure is rectum, then sigmoid colon, then begins the large intestine. The sigmoid colon is surrounded by muscle tissue to act as internal sphincters so I don't think it's possible to prolapse that, only the rectum. I'm not a doctor, but that just seems logical to me. If true, then the most someone could prolapse would be however long their rectum happens to be.

there is around any raffiguration, scheme, drawing, animation, to show how the prolapse of the rectum, whether a rosebud or a full prolapse, actually happens? i've seen many in pics and clips but i cant figure out how the last segment of the intestine come out leaving the rest of it still inside and what part of the rectum is still connected to the inner walls and what kind of muscles can be pushed to expell it or can be pulled to retract it.

it's a sort of Alien monster, a second mouth-hole, getting out from the outer hole, the anal sphincter :dude:

you can search from google, type "Proalpse rectum" and serach the "Images" there is alot of daiigram showing how prolapse comes sout.

• 4 months later...

I have been searching for a video slo mo of a prolapse also,the best I could come up with is a gif,I used the bing search engine.It has a couple of good ones (hkj) not really slo mo but you can review the action over and over.If you find anything share it would ya?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.