Anal fisting and pee

trebormuhaha

Just wondering how many of u out there have been fisted and pee'd your self

I tested it out with the wife tonight and she got a small amount out of me but it was very stop start and i had a very full bladder any one have experience with this or any warnings that i should be aware of  

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to be the common thing with the 'anal orgasm' all of your muscles contract intensely, simultaneously.. possibly similar to female squirting orgasm? Or maybe the exact same thing... still not convinced the female squirt is anything but just pee but that is a topic for another day.

I contract from chest to toes however do not pee. If I wasn't 100% mindful of my bladder I certainly would make a mess when playing. i feel the pc muscle contract so tight im surprised i dont :)

lastly, i do not think there are any warnings or problems or anything.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with urine.  It happens to me when I'm balls deep on a dildo, and have wondered if there's some contraption that I can put around my dick to prevent the piss from going everywhere.  Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Happens to me too. I was riding my rambone ballsdeep today, and pissed a ton.

nice big towl, and just let it go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't view this as a problem at all, but rather an effect.  I've never experienced a full on anal orgasm where I've came, however once when I was fucking myself hard and fast, I got to the point where I pissed and it was intensly pleasurable.  I was laying on a plastic tarp while filming myself, so there was nothing to clean up.  You can play in the shower as well, with no clean up required.

• 8 years later...
On 11/11/2014 at 10:58 PM, K1nkyJoW1aB said:

I have the same problem with urine.  It happens to me when I'm balls deep on a dildo, and have wondered if there's some contraption that I can put around my dick to prevent the piss from going everywhere.  Any suggestions?

A Condom

On 11/23/2014 at 2:35 PM, naztea said:

Happens to me too. I was riding my rambone ballsdeep today, and pissed a ton.

nice big towl, and just let it go

Nice. I like how you think:)

I also love spraying piss everywhere when I destroy my hole!

Last night I learned about the Rapid Desperation Method, and want to try it in combination with a play session. Usually the problem I run into is that I always pee while I'm cleaning out my ass, so by the time I start playing I'm mostly empty. My plan for the next day I'm free with some time alone is to attempt this, but do my clean out shortly before the "hold hour" outlined in the tutorial and then continue to drink water during warmup so by the time I'm ready to bounce on a toy I won't be able to stop myself from pissing all over the bathroom! I'll report back once I get a chance to try this.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.