Toothpaste

spidernose

Has anyone here tried implementing toothpaste (namely baking soda toothpaste) in their assplay?
I learned about this at the old gayfisters forum. It's quite a unique feeling. What I do is put just a bit (maybe the size of a small marble) on the end of a small dildo and start working it inside. At first you will say what the hell is this guy thinkin? Then it will hit you. Your innards will start to contract and become quite sensitive. The next thing you will notice is that you havn't put any lube in your ass but magically there is ass juice flowing from your hole. When I say juice, I mean lots of milky thick ass juice will flow freely. If you really want to feel some contractions pull you small dildo out and smear a dab of the toothpaste on a big dildo like Bam and shove it in. It's almost too much to stand but at the same time it feels so fucking good.

Try it people and let me know what you think. Remember it has to be baking soda toothpaste.

I am not gonna try....There are abrasive subtances in any kind of toothpaste.
I guess the hyper lubrification you get (the ass juice flowing) is a reaction of your bowels to the friction. Does it not hurt shitting afterwards?
My 2 cents, anyway....and my ass.

cheers,

cb

Actually it doesn't take long to start flowing. I don't think it's abrasive, cause you can just leave it in there without moving the toy and get the same result. And yes there is a bit of discomfort in bowel movements the next day.

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Oct 5 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]56571[/snapback]

I am not gonna try....There are abrasive subtances in any kind of toothpaste.
I guess the hyper lubrification you get (the ass juice flowing) is a reaction of your bowels to the friction. Does it not hurt shitting afterwards?
My 2 cents, anyway....and my ass.

cheers,

cb

sounds interesting. i've heard that feces is one of the more abrasive substances that there are (second to cocoa, i think), so maybe it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

The abrasive substances in toohpaste are extreme small. tooth.gif They are not hurting mucous membranes.
How about using pure baking soda? jester.gif Then putting a crazy.gif curling iron inside an d you get a tasty ass cake crazy.gif

Thanks for the tip, I'll try next time my wife and kid are away a few days.

I tried fingering with eucalyptus and mathol oils, it feels great, but the next days my ass hurt like hell. nono.gif Something for real machochists. cry.gif

spidernose you bring some good info/ideas here and i thank you. i am surely gonna try this, since i know the best playing is when your ass is juicey. once your ass starts to flow no more need for lube wink.gif

btw spidernose if you have any gay forums you would like to share please please pm me friend friends.gif

Oh yes. No lube is needed once your juices start flowing, also I forgot to say that your ass will open up like never before. Also have a towel under you, you will need it unless you enjoy wet sheets.

QUOTE(anllover @ Oct 7 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]56939[/snapback]

spidernose you bring some good info/ideas here and i thank you. i am surely gonna try this, since i know the best playing is when your ass is juicey. once your ass starts to flow no more need for lube wink.gif

btw spidernose if you have any gay forums you would like to share please please pm me friend friends.gif

• 1 year later...
Hello

what kind of Toostpaste should i use ...( Germyn Toothpasts :-)) )
I am curious to test it ^^
Does anyone here have tested it and can pleas tell me the
reaction ? Is that dangerous ?

Thanx kindly regards

i have test the toothpaste in my ass and it ist realy good
and 1.5 litre bottle going in as nevver before
because my ass was extreme slippery
thanks for the idea to the original poster
sorry for the bad english im from germany

Any toothpaste with baking soda added should do the trick.
I used arm & hammer. Start with small quanities. It don't
take a lot to get you going.

QUOTE(DongDing @ Nov 13 2008, 09:12 AM) [snapback]116123[/snapback]

Hello lasy123

Could you please tell me the Name of the Toothpaste you
have used ???

Please need to test :-))
Kind regards

Using just baking soda will work too. Mix it with some lube and have fun!

QUOTE(Apocangel @ Nov 15 2008, 10:22 AM) [snapback]116342[/snapback]

Normal toothpaste wont work such as c@lg^te? or just baking soda? a mix? want to try but where i live getting arm & hammer or similar toothpaste with baking soda is hard

I'm not a doctor or anything, but I just wanna mention a couple of things:

You shouldn't do this too frequently, even if everything goes well and you -think- there's no damage done. If your bowels gets irritated and/or damaged by the toothpaste, you will most likely not know it right away, so it's probably best to relax a week or two after doing it. At least the first time, to make sure your body even tolerates it. I also read about this on the old gayfisters forum, and there was a couple of comments about unpleasant experiences... including diarrhea and blood in stool.

Any toothpaste with baking soda will most likely work, but you should read the ingredients, check them on wikipedia or other sites and make sure there's nothing life-threatening there (for instance, avoid peroxide). I would recommend what's already been said: Just stick to plain baking soda instead. That's what gives you the reaction. There's many receipes for "baking soda enemas" on the web.

Regarding the amount. Now, I've only done it a couple of times, but I've never needed more than what the threadstarter recommended ("a tiny marble"). I'm pretty sure it will be very, very unpleasant if you just spray it all over your toys and start playing - especially if you're just doing this to experience the lubricant effect of it and you're otherwise sensitive to tingeling/pain. If you don't experience anything, you should try another toothpaste (or baking soda) instead of increasing the amount. Edited by Netjarle

THX for the Advices

I think, that if we use not to much it wont be that dangerous,
becaus all things that mankind use to clean themself are very sensitive tested
on Animals ( sorry but thats true )Negative Sideeffects to biological organism.
Except Toothpaste would not be sold, if it is dangerous. What if somebody are
swollowing Toothpaset during cleaning ? it goes down to your Bowls .....
Nothin happend and that´s what i am thinking over safe and secure useage of Toothpaste
in Buttholes. A Small Marble... Not every Day...... Same to all other fetishs...
Like Dildousing and so on....moderate use..and the result is fun and a helathy Body...

THESE ARE ONLY MY THOUGHTS !!

Kind regards DongDing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.