Sharing a success

tearingtherose

As this is the only place in my world where I can talk of these things I just wanted to share a sucess I've had. In the last week or so I've finally been able to insert past the sigmoud colon. What a strange and pleasurable feeling when it decides to give way! When I can I've been having sessions trying to get deeper and I'm using a children's soft baseball bat which gradually gets wider as you insert. This morning I was nice and relaxed and I manged to get a little deeper than before. I let my body get used to intrusion and then pushed a little more and to my surpise and delight that bat went in a little more. I repeated this for over an hour and managed to get as deep as 15" doubling my old "record" of 7". I had no idea such pleasure was up there! I rather enjoyed the sensations as things rearranged to accomodate the bat and is when I changed the angle I could feel things move again. Can't wait until the next opportunity to experience those intense feelings again.

Congrats indeed!
Perseverance and practice makes perfect - a deeply satisfying feeling.
Enjoy as much and as often you can - with due care of course!

Oh, and speaking of success, last night I broke my circumference record of 26 cm / ~10 inches  or widthwise 8,3 cm / 3 1/4 inches. I had an evening session with some handsoap bottles with rounded tops and some cling film over the bottle caps to protect my butt from sharp edges. I had two of them first each one a bit wider. I felt good and streched so I took a bottle I had tried earlier but could simply not get in. This time I took it in and wow was it tight. I stayed still for about 10 secs, but couldn't take the sensation, so I pulled out. After that bottle my fist went in my ass like it was nothing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.