gestapo's forbidden clips

gninori

Of course we're all anti nazi and anti-any-bloody-dictator here I guess. crazy.gif

This thread was made by Gni after Anll and I reacted too much hard after an Ayla multi posted link we thought to have to move (again ooooh boring) to forbidden zone and some member said we were gestapo agents muahaha. laugh.gif
I don't feel absolutely fine about the nazi imagery even here but i sometimes play also with the darker sides of our world muhahah nothing is sacred IMO. jester.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif crazy.gif
But it's hard to know if all they members will be on the same humourous level. unsure.gif wink.gif

jester.gif (^ ^) jester.gif

Urrrm...

Technically if we formulate the ideal way to govern an entire population with the current conditional psyche we have, a passive dictatorship is the best way. All scientists agree.

The problem is, even if the person was better at everything than anyone else, he cannot be a true dictator, because there are people too egotistical to recognise supriority. People who cannnot recognise a scale, or spectrum, or a value in anything are the true dictators: their own private war against everyone.

QUOTE(Milalover @ Oct 18 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]59115[/snapback]

Urrrm...

Technically if we formulate the ideal way to govern an entire population with the current conditional psyche we have, a passive dictatorship is the best way. All scientists agree.

The problem is, even if the person was better at everything than anyone else, he cannot be a true dictator, because there are people too egotistical to recognise supriority. People who cannnot recognise a scale, or spectrum, or a value in anything are the true dictators: their own private war against everyone.

actually the problem is/was his dog had no nose laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
IPB Image

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

to think that anllover has nazi tendencies is simply ridiculous
as is the fact that a title like this can indicate the site's policy
at least ridiculous for those who know a bit of this board history
when anl says "turd reich" i think that brilliantly explains our attitude dry.gif Edited by gninori

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.