Blood; When to Stop?

bliindsided

Hello. I purchased the Doc Johnson Big Boy Jellies 12" Dildo several weeks ago and it is approx. 2.5" Diameter.

Up to 5 minutes of slow insertion I am able to take it comfortably without pain, however I always notice small amounts of blood. This is an indication for me to stop. However, I have only had the opportunity to use this wonderful toy 3 or 4 times and each session was cut short almost immediately because of small amounts of blood. This bleeding stops almost immediately after I stop playing.

Is it generally safe to continue or should I ALWAYS stop when there is blood? It is becoming frustrating that my $25 toy is going to waste, when it feels So nice!

(PS Before I stopped a moment ago I pushed out my rose for the first time and it is NICE and BIG! I loved it :D)

[quote name='bliindsided' date='18 June 2014 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1403087200' post='1138612']
Hello. I purchased the Doc Johnson Big Boy Jellies 12" Dildo several weeks ago and it is approx. 2.5" Diameter.

Up to 5 minutes of slow insertion I am able to take it comfortably without pain, however I always notice small amounts of blood. This is an indication for me to stop. However, I have only had the opportunity to use this wonderful toy 3 or 4 times and each session was cut short almost immediately because of small amounts of blood. This bleeding stops almost immediately after I stop playing.

Is it generally safe to continue or should I ALWAYS stop when there is blood? It is becoming frustrating that my $25 toy is going to waste, when it feels So nice!

(PS Before I stopped a moment ago I pushed out my rose for the first time and it is NICE and BIG! I loved it :D)
[/quote]

Hi,

How many times and how often have you used your dildo? I too had a blood problem recently and at first I was scared and stopped right away. I found out it was due to a small hemoroid tear. I got it fixed with some hemoroid cream and more fiber in my diet and a pause in anal play. Last weekend I did some heavy play and no blood was present.

Also, is the blood brigth red or a dark brownis color? Bright red would mean a tear is in the lower part of the intestines and can be a lining or hemoroid tear ect. Dark blood comes from the upper parts and about that I think it's advisable to see a doctor.

If the amount of blood is really small, less than roughly a teaspoon, I wouldn't worry too much, and if there's no pain involved even less so.

Anyhow, blood is always a sing of some tearing or irritation, but as a small wound in a finger isn't bad, and the same goes for your ass. If you're unsure, you could allways give your ass a weeks rest: No big insertions and strecthing, fiber in diet, use some wound care cream (something that can be used on mucous membrane) in and outside your butthole. Give some TLC to your butthole. You only have one. ;)

When you say you can take the 12" jelly, do you mean the whole thing? Are you doing enemas?

If you are doing warm/hot enemas then there should be very little to no blood. By little, I mean a little line on your toy. If your dripping at all then I'd say you need to get examined, either by a doctor or a friend with a speculum and good eyes.

I'd suggest hot enemas, as hot as you can stand. If your taking the whole 12" then you should use 2Qt enemas at one time. Basically, a full "red bag/hot water" bottle worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.