Eggplants

BillyBat

[quote name='BillyBat' date='09 June 2014 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1402339703' post='1131145']
Tried using my first eggplant a few days ago. I bought one at the local grocery shop and it was a bit hard to gauge the sizes while other folks shopped around me. Anyway, I got home and was taken back by how big the eggplant actually was, I was sure I would never be able to get it in. I cleaned out and started my session with a few smaller things and then moved onto my large "Pom Wonderful" bottle (I suggest this bottle to everyone). I was feeling pretty good so I decided why not give the eggplant a go. I was really riled up so I decided id try to push it in fat end first and was not gonna quit until I got it. Well apparently my ass is a whole lot more flexible than I thought because the huge fat end of the eggplant slipped in with only a slight amount of hard pushing. Pulling it back out again was amazing. I will definitely be playing with eggplants again. If you have not tried one, go for it! The shape, texture and softness of the surface are perfect. It's like a huge butt plug for 2% of the cost.

Here's the one I used after my session with it. Not sure of the girth, never got a chance to measure it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K7mWeh4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I went through a major eggplant period years ago. I've since decided to focus on prolapsing and not so much stretching so I haven't tried one in a while but they certainly are satisfying!

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='10 June 2014 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1402410091' post='1131793']
I love eggplants, they are perfect! that looks like a nice one.
[/quote]

I'm blown away that I got a response from the one and only DirtyGardenGirl! Thanks for the reply, I absolutely LOVE your work!

[quote name='BillyBat' date='10 June 2014 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1402439669' post='1132121']
I'm blown away that I got a response from the one and only DirtyGardenGirl! Thanks for the reply, I absolutely LOVE your work!
[/quote]

This is why Donna is so loved around here- her amazing eggplant prolapse AND she's totally nice and down to earth.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to use eggplants a lot but today I'm having problems finding big enough eggplants, I wonder if they got smaller or my ass bigger ... :-)

But I absolutely loved playing with them!

Big fan here too. I find I can always get an eggplant in my ass even when an expensive plug of the same size wont go in .Maybe it is the texture. 

Great 'tool' for the ass.  Enjoy eggplants whenever I can too.  Meantime I'm looking for apples 3 1/2" diameter to step up.

Have fun - thanks Billy Batt

Jack :3place:

I used to use eggplants a lot but today I'm having problems finding big enough eggplants, I wonder if they got smaller or my ass bigger ... :-)

But I absolutely loved playing with them!

lol, same here ,i can never find one big enough now

I love them and will get one once in a while for a treat.  They work well with all kinds on lube.  I don't rest until I've wrestled it right up my hole and it feels so fucking good!

eggplants are definitely great for ass play - I remember also being surprised at how (relatively) easy it was to insert it. The shape definitely helps, but its slight softness and give also plays a huge role , i think

had to chuckle, cantaloupes came to mind for an instant. :holiday: Egg plants are a definite try for me in the near future. I do remember some play years ago but then I had to explain why there was an eggplant on my headboard. It did not hide well like my plastic toys did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.