I just managed to fist my own asshole :D

Anon42

I finally fisted by asshole by myself for the first time today just a minuite ago and wow it was brilliant, i cummed everywhere with my hand is my own ass! My ass feels really loose and it was absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to do it again :)

How long should I wait until I do it again? and is there any way to stop my hand cramping up whilst its in my freshly stretched out rosebutting ass?

Any other tips would be deeply appreciated :)

[quote name='Anon42' date='10 April 2014 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1397150327' post='1075944']
I finally fisted by asshole by myself for the first time today just a minuite ago and wow it was brilliant, i cummed everywhere with my hand is my own ass! My ass feels really loose and it was absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to do it again :)

How long should I wait until I do it again? and is there any way to stop my hand cramping up whilst its in my freshly stretched out rosebutting ass?

Any other tips would be deeply appreciated :)
[/quote]

Congrats. I'm not sure about how to prevent hand cramping.

Big congrats to you Anon42!
It sounds like you're having a wonderful time with it, so I can't see why you shouldn't do it again whenever the fancy strikes you. The cramping probably comes from the awkward position the wrist is in. Not much to do about it except trying to relax back and wrist as much as possible. Regular training (like fisting yourself certainly is) will likely help increase your flexibility and make entry and movement easier with time. As good an excuse as any to do it again - soon!

[quote name='b_101010' date='17 April 2014 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1397767824' post='1082690']
Big congrats to you Anon42!
It sounds like you're having a wonderful time with it, so I can't see why you shouldn't do it again whenever the fancy strikes you. The cramping probably comes from the awkward position the wrist is in. Not much to do about it except trying to relax back and wrist as much as possible. Regular training (like fisting yourself certainly is) will likely help increase your flexibility and make entry and movement easier with time. As good an excuse as any to do it again - soon!
[/quote]
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep at it :)

just go with it. It was about 2 years ago when I was able to get my fist in. The hand cramp will go away as you get used to it. I started to get a soar tailbone at first for days after but now I never do. BTW, it only gets better. Explore and have fun. Your body will tell you when you need to pull back or take a day or 2 off.

• 4 weeks later...
To stretch my ass out more to make fisting easier I've decided to leave a flared toy in my ass whilst I sleep, is this a good idea to increase the width of what I can insert permanently?

• 2 months later...

The best advice I could give is get another guy to do it for you.

I spent years playing around with dildos,veggies,household stuff and self fisting, decided to take the plunge and wow, getting punch fucked is amazing

• 2 weeks later...
Okay I have been fucking my ass with fist sized objects for a while now and with a little lube I can slip my hand into my ruined hole pretty easily when I'm bent over but I'm struggling to do it when I'm on my back like people do on videos, is this a matter of more practice or am I not flexible enough? Also due to this heavy play my rosebutt has developed alot from the picture I have on my profile and isn't far off becoming a prolapse if I pumped it, I might upload some photos if people want me to :)

I can only self fist when I lay on my front, then its only to the wrist, some people are more flexible than others but like I said earlier,get a fb to do it for you, mine gets his in halfway up his forearm and now we are working on two hands, enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice peeps, I've been thinking, if I didn't fuck my hole for an extended period of time would it slowly return to its original size by slowly recovering and getting smaller so I can't fist myself anymore or am I going to have a permanently stretched out hole ? If it is the case that it gets smaller I think I might give it a try, it was so kinky squeezing my fist in myself for the first time, I'm going to have to go and stretch myself out now just from thinking about it ;)

Like others have said, everyone is different. I've been fisting/plugging/pumping for over 20 years. My experience is that the ass
remembers. While I'm not playing, my kunt is fairly normal but as soon as I start to play, it opens and my prolapse starts to pop out. But that's me- your results may vary.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.