Large ass lips and prolapsing

BillyBat

Hi all! I'm just wondering if anyone has the same situation. I have very big ass lips and I think they might be preventing my prolapse from coming out. I can feel my prolapse inside of my ass but I can't seem to get it to come past my ass lips. Any advice?

[quote name='BillyBat' date='06 April 2014 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1396817148' post='1072404']
Hi all! I'm just wondering if anyone has the same situation. I have very big ass lips and I think they might be preventing my prolapse from coming out. I can feel my prolapse inside of my ass but I can't seem to get it to come past my ass lips. Any advice?
[/quote]

Sorry, but it sounds like you're in my position- large, thick, puffy asslips. Just something we have to deal with...

the large ass lips not concerned with prolapse coming out. If your anal sphincter is still tight the prolapse wont come out. Try do dilatation exercise, slow and steadily. Your prolapse will come out very beautifully, with your big ass lips.

[quote name='Melvin' date='07 April 2014 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1396858699' post='1072779']
the large ass lips not concerned with prolapse coming out. If your anal sphincter is still tight the prolapse wont come out. Try do dilatation exercise, slow and steadily. Your prolapse will come out very beautifully, with your big ass lips.
[/quote]

Well it's a visual thing. My prolapse can be pushed out 2" or so, but my anal ring extends to such a point that it covers more of the red meat than someone who doesn't have large asslips. Look at Trent Bloom's rose- huge and NO puffy ring.

• 2 weeks later...
i too am afflicted with a set of large lips. And have often wondered if this was part of my problem. But i have seen plebty of sexy prolapses with huge lips... Personally I want to get a pump to pump that shit out with... I also have never been able to get my fist inside myself. more frustrated by that then huge lips.... A shallow speculum might help.

[quote name='g4m3fre4k' date='16 April 2014 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1397672038' post='1081658']
i too am afflicted with a set of large lips. And have often wondered if this was part of my problem. But i have seen plebty of sexy prolapses with huge lips... Personally I want to get a pump to pump that shit out with... I also have never been able to get my fist inside myself. more frustrated by that then huge lips.... A shallow speculum might help.
[/quote]

Lips are a bigger problem when it comes to self-fisting. Pumping, not so much. I pump all the time despite my puffy outer lips.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ..... :) lips when not pumping they normalize over time ..... and slow dilation with less reps do not become big lips ..... but prolapse with big lips is very nice ..... :)

[quote name='Ilia' date='27 April 2014 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1398590896' post='1092057']
Hi ..... :) lips when not pumping they normalize over time ..... and slow dilation with less reps do not become big lips ..... but prolapse with big lips is very nice ..... :)
[/quote]

Well that's what I'm going for. Big lips and hanging prolapse.

• 3 months later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

Well that's what I'm going for. Big lips and hanging prolapse.

How are you getting on? I too am aiming for a hanging prolapse but sometimes it seems like I'm getting nowhere... I don't think ass lips, big or small, have anything to do with success in terms of prolapsing... I figure with more and more stretching and pumping it just has to happen! I mean, that's how it happens, right? You loosen the muscles and stuff until it just drops down and (hopefully) flops out...

How are you getting on? I too am aiming for a hanging prolapse but sometimes it seems like I'm getting nowhere... I don't think ass lips, big or small, have anything to do with success in terms of prolapsing... I figure with more and more stretching and pumping it just has to happen! I mean, that's how it happens, right? You loosen the muscles and stuff until it just drops down and (hopefully) flops out...

Matt, I too am in scotland, and what you've just described, and are aiming for just turned me on no end. I do hope yours flops out... yum

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Matt, I too am in scotland, and what you've just described, and are aiming for just turned me on no end. I do hope yours flops out... yum

cool! we could team up? join forces? I'm sure I'm only a few sessions of punch-fisting away from an utterly ruined asshole. only problem is that I have no one on hand, so to speak, to punch my asshole until a prolapse comes out...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.