Disgusting or exciting?

wolfgang

I like this forum very much. Of course!
But: Why must be all this wonderful asses, gaping holes, prolapses so clean? I would prefer much more a dirty asshole, so like it is in my real life! I never don't clean it before doing my "exercises" and enjoy also my natural lubricant and the smell too.

[quote name='diaperlover' date='29 March 2014 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1396123932' post='1064507']
I like this forum very much. Of course!
But: Why must be all this wonderful asses, gaping holes, prolapses so clean? I would prefer much more a dirty asshole, so like it is in my real life! I never don't clean it before doing my "exercises" and enjoy also my natural lubricant and the smell too.
[/quote]

I believe I can say that we all share an open mind here towards stretching ourselves as much as humanly possible. In regards to stretching with your own natural products, to each their own. I personally have to clean our completely so that I can go as deep and wide as possible. But hey, some people enjoy the smell and feeling of playing without cleaning, to each their own. No one ever has the rights to judge others by their preferences.

Yeah, squeaky clean for me :)

I like to see the hole in all it's glory. Especially in the rosebutt arena. Otherwise it would look the same covered in excrement every time. This would detract from seeing the progression of stretching buttholes. Not to mention the toll that feces would have on expensive toys by discolorating them. Then again, those into scat play have different motivations so my preferences are irrelevant in that genre of play.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.