ROSEBUTTBOARD search engine - User problem

wooweerose

Often times I've come across "in house" search engines for a particular website that barely or doesn't function at all.
I'm not very good at schooling myself on computer techkie stuff, but nevertheless have done okay for the most part.
A few minutes back I tried a ROSEBUTTBOARD search for Dirty Direct*r with & without quotation marks or apostrophe to only have 13 pages of irrelevant returns. blink.gif
What the hell am I doing wrong ? dry.gif

Anybody have clue to edumacate me ? cool.gif

that means that somewhere in those pages is written Dirty Director . Try something with mars if i remember correctly ...

What i usually do when i do a search , on each page i open i CTRL+F my words again to see what the engine has found on that page .

one of your posts you put this link;
http://rapidshare.com/files/58526564/Black...-Direct-her.zip

if you want to search to see it this LINK has been posted just search;
Direct-her.zip
and then you know the LINK hasnt been posted.

but if you are more interested in if the SCENE has been posted it is better to search for
Natalie
rather than Dirty Director.

a search for Natalie will give you a result of only 5 topics one of them being
dirty director - natalie, black chick gets stuffed from behind
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?sho...=506&hl=Natalie

so is a repost BUT of different links. topic will stay EVEN though it is repost/MIRROR.

but a word to the wise....
DONT USE LINKS TO PREVIEW PICS FROM THE WEBSITE IN YOUR POST. THE WEBSITE CAN SEE THE TRAFFIC COMING FROM YOUR POST, GET YOUR LINK AND KILL IT. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE PREVIEWS YOURSELF AND HOST AT A LEGIT IMAGE HOSTER.

anllover

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.