The HUNG Dildo

arod123

My girlfriend and I just ordered the Hung dildo and the vac-u-loc harness last week. It hasn't come in the mail yet but now I am second guessing. It is 8 or 8.5 in circumference and I don't know if I will be able to take it right away! My gf punch fists my ass all the time and can just about get two fists in me when I am really relaxed and we have a long session. If I can almost fist two fists do you think I'll be able to take the Hung? Also just share your experiences with this massive thing!!

Lucky!!! I wouldn't worry, if you can take a fist you will definitely be able to take the HUNG dildo. You are gonna have so much fun with that thing, I'm jealous!!! :lol:

8.5" in circunference is about 2 and 3/4" in diameter.
A woman's fist could be about 2 1/2" in diameter.
So if you can get almost 2 of her fist it shouldn't be a problem to take the dildo + one fist!

lol

Awesome!! The dildo came today but not the harness so the GF is just going to fuck me with the dildo! Soooo pumped, I'll let you know how it is!! Can't wait for that thing to slide right in and see how deep it can go!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.