Sensations About Anal Dilatation

nicopama

I really like to see how would you describe what you feel when your ass is really into dilatation...

I feel something like an an emptyness into my ass... like a vacuum...

Would you tell your sensations...

I go straight into my 7,5cm dildo. That is just about the max I could ever take.

Few seconds there is some pain and feel that I must push it back out immediately.

Then there are couple minutes of when I try to get used to it and I just lie there and feel it opening me.

From that on it gets surreal. I can't walk normally and I keep flexing my sphincter around the damn thing at least once a minute.

After an hour I know that I'm just about done and if I take it out my ass would stay open even if I tried to push it closed. I add some lube and I like to make a short walk. I'm somewhat relaxed but when I pucker my sphincter I keep the pressure on for over ten seconds. It feels like I'm still putting pressure on the dildo but it only feels like it.

Then I feel open. The dildo feels still as big as when I started and I can feel the constant stretch it gives. I feel violated and used. Like a whore after taking way too much way too long. I know I've wrecked my ass and can no longer control it. I acknowledge that I'm causing damage and pushing my body over it's limits. No one would like my ass like this. Way too loose to feel a thing if you try to fuck me. I'm broken.

Wait. You asked about a sensation and not about a feel. Oh well..

So interesting... is so good feeling your ass is loose.
And is so good watching that dildo you hardly managed to put in just 1 hour ago and now is getting in so easily...
I always want more and i'm working on it...

[quote name='nicopama' date='15 February 2014 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1392522520' post='1023755']
I really like to see how would you describe what you feel when your ass is really into dilatation...

I feel something like an an emptyness into my ass... like a vacuum...

Would you tell your sensations...
[/quote]

For me, at first its a little shocking, I have a 4 inch wide diameter butt plug, and its just the right depth too (not too deep). When I get it seated, after it pops inside, I feel a big rush it takes my breath at first. Then after about a minute or so, my anal sphincter relaxes and accepts it. Yet then my insides start pushing on it to expel it. The longer it is in, the more the feeling builds and makes me get really "bothered" and I have to rub on myself ,and my whole body turns into an all over erongenous zone. I once almost orgasmed just from being plugged with it in me SOO WIDE and FULL

When getting fucked with a huge toy or plugging myself with a huge plug I love the sensation of my insides trying to push the toy out of my body but my horny sex driven mind drives it right back into my asshole. It's a tough feeling to describe, it just feels so fucking good!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.