How often to stretch

Fistmyass

to far apart in time to be able to see any real change. I try to stretch at least 3-5 times a week. In the early stages of ass play, I was trying to stretch every day till it started to get to achy and then I'd rest a few days and go again. That took about a year till I was able to get where I wanted which was taking a 3.75"wide plug in. Edited by pcrash

that's not nearly enough - even after 1 week without doing things, I notice it's harder for me. When I was doing it every day, I was making really great progress - I didn't have problems like the above poster; everyone responds differently

I think this is an everyday working issue...
Just think in the progress you make when you can take one afternoon free just to work in your ass dilatation, imagine the jump you would take if you do it everyday...

Yup... Everyday.
Mean daily wear.

Workout routine with set of plug. Start small and gradually to the largest. Hold and release.

More extreme? Wear harness when using the largest. Never ever obey your asshole. Punish it dearly.

• 1 month later...
as a side note: sometimes I actually enjoy going a week or longer without anal play so that play feels a bit more intense again. Just an idea if the desire ever comes up

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.